PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post
Not sure why you're getting the permission exception but here is the Arcsoft cab I used.
I believe if you have a permission error it's because you have messaging open when you install. Try closing it or soft resetting before you install.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Can you post your server settings and what errors if any you are getting?

i'm trying to find out where I add the sprint server settings for mms. I installed the arcsoft cab and went looking in my programs area but couldn't find a link for it. Used total commander and didn't see it listed in my programs either. Do I need to add the sprint server in the registry somewhere?

I try uninstalling and re-installing maybe something went wrong, though it said the install was successful.

thanks
Old 11-16-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

Beware....

Sending a text message (not an MMS) from the native WM SMS app does not work! The message does not get received. Can someone else confirm?
Old 11-16-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Odd. been using it all morning. People are responding to my texts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
Beware....

Sending a text message (not an MMS) from the native WM SMS app does not work! The message does not get received. Can someone else confirm?
Old 11-16-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok.
go to mail tab. click inbox. slide right to get to sms/mms inbox. click menu, scroll down to get to pics/video options, go to cdma serversset up server settings from my post on page 180. Let me know if you have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
i'm trying to find out where I add the sprint server settings for mms. I installed the arcsoft cab and went looking in my programs area but couldn't find a link for it. Used total commander and didn't see it listed in my programs either. Do I need to add the sprint server in the registry somewhere?

I try uninstalling and re-installing maybe something went wrong, though it said the install was successful.

thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

Quote:
Odd. been using it all morning. People are responding to my texts.
Are you in the windows verson? not the HTC messaging version? Heck I might have screwed something up!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I am using the one that opens directly from the messaging tab in sense 2.5. It is the HTC interface. The one that you have to push the back key to get out of. I wonder if anyone else is having issues. Are you getting an error or people just not receiving them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
Are you in the windows verson? not the HTC messaging version? Heck I might have screwed something up!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Ok.
go to mail tab. click inbox. slide right to get to sms/mms inbox. click menu, scroll down to get to pics/video options, go to cdma serversset up server settings from my post on page 180. Let me know if you have issues.

crookdbill,

i found the settings, under cdma there was just a samplemmsc2 listed, I tried to create another one titled sprint but it says that there another connection with the same name. went over to gsm server and there was a sprint connection. I just changed the connection to sprint2 and I'll see what happens. I didn't see an option to delete the other connections.

I'll try it out and see if I can send/receive.

thanks for the quick response.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Lovin the rom so far. Anyone know how to get bookmarks to match up with opera bookmarks? The manila ones dont change when I add ones to opera.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
crookdbill,

i found the settings, under cdma there was just a samplemmsc2 listed, I tried to create another one titled sprint but it says that there another connection with the same name. went over to gsm server and there was a sprint connection. I just changed the connection to sprint2 and I'll see what happens. I didn't see an option to delete the other connections.

I'll try it out and see if I can send/receive.

thanks for the quick response.
If you want to delete the other servers, you can after you set yours as the default. Just hold your finger over the one you want to delete until the pop up comes up. Hope it works for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development