PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 02:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroDan View Post
Looks great, but.....move that menu button over!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Currently FF
Yeah, I'm a die hard stockish rom user, so OF was the bees knees....but moving the start button to the bottom left on FF..............I think I'll roll with this for a while!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen18.jpg (8.7 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by willyjay; 05-02-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:23 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ok guys here we go...

This is the taskbar included in the SE ROM modded with the 3G Icon for those who would like it...

Download HERE

The second taskbar is the same except I added the MightyROM Ball as the Start Icon...gives it a mighty feel...
-NOTE- the cab has SE in the name this is to label it as a Special Edition to the taskbar...

Download HERE

And last but not least...the top secret cab...a simple cab actually...this adds the Dark Ninja taskbar color to the Soft Key bar...

Download HERE

Enjoy all....

Thanks to purian for posting the cab...and credit to whomever had a hand in creating the taskbar...(not sure exactly whom but thank them)...They are compatible with the Official and SE ROMs...
Old 05-02-2010, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fastmike is keeping up the good workfastmike is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
same here, FINALLY.

Love the Lum Tec watch! I have to get that. Are you a watch guy as well?
Old 05-02-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Thanks tj!
Old 05-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Pure Awesome quote Mordy
Thanks. I had to beat ziggy...j/k
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Ok guys here we go...

This is the taskbar included in the SE ROM modded with the 3G Icon for those who would like it...

Download HERE

The second taskbar is the same except I added the MightyROM Ball as the Start Icon...gives it a mighty feel...
-NOTE- the cab has SE in the name this is to label it as a Special Edition to the taskbar...

Download HERE

And last but not least...the top secret cab...a simple cab actually...this adds the Dark Ninja taskbar color to the Soft Key bar...

pic

Download HERE

Enjoy all....

Thanks to purian for posting the cab...and credit to whomever had a hand in creating the taskbar...(not sure exactly whom but thank them)...They are compatible with the Official and SE ROMs...
Added to FAQ
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

THiS is the way my TP2 looks for now at least until s2w finishes the last touches on his Dark Crimson 2.5 theme

Old 05-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

any one having issues on gps getting lock takes like 5 mins to lock on ff and se rom

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 05-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Attention Sprint Users!
I know, you want your sprint TV and Nav tabs back. In fact, some of you installed Vin's cab and broke manila. Well, Vin was kind enough to fix it for mikes ROM...

This cab also installs the TV and nav program. Special Thanks to Vin for everything! All I did was test and post.

So, find a vin post, thank it, enjoy!

You do not need to uninstall your current copies of sprint nav + tv, this will overwrite them....

The first cab I modified so it had the icons I like (look mightyish - gadget1 made them) and made proper shortcuts, the second is the original cab he made and sent to me that installed and works. My modified copy should work fine, but it is untested...for now...

Here is the link to Vins rom, pop in and hit the thanks for him!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106231

Last edited by MordyT; 05-02-2010 at 04:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:40 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.
Thats how the icons are...I guess I think they are ok for size...no smaller then stock icons...if you want something different install another taskbar...just be careful about which ones you install...

The icons cannot be made any bigger because then they would be too big for the taskbar...taskbar icons are max 32x32....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2