View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 03:04 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Pure Awesome quote Mordy
Thanks. I had to beat ziggy...j/k
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Ok guys here we go...

This is the taskbar included in the SE ROM modded with the 3G Icon for those who would like it...

Download HERE

The second taskbar is the same except I added the MightyROM Ball as the Start Icon...gives it a mighty feel...
-NOTE- the cab has SE in the name this is to label it as a Special Edition to the taskbar...

Download HERE

And last but not least...the top secret cab...a simple cab actually...this adds the Dark Ninja taskbar color to the Soft Key bar...

pic

Download HERE

Enjoy all....

Thanks to purian for posting the cab...and credit to whomever had a hand in creating the taskbar...(not sure exactly whom but thank them)...They are compatible with the Official and SE ROMs...
Added to FAQ
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.