PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

htcservices is built in. a modified one
Old 05-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Its really your taste in ROM man...FF has 6.5.x where SE is 6.5 with Mike and Purians themes and stuff...they are both equally great just that they are 6.5.x and 6.5...

I personally perfer 6.5 because of compatibility issues with some programs and the taskbars in 6.5.x...but that is my opinion...

Yea. I just have the urge to go with whatever is "newer/lastest". It's my downfall. I was just making sure i'm not missing too much with SE.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 05-01-2010, 08:04 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay so I played around with FF a little last night...how do you put the start menu at the bottom?? I know its probably in this quicksand of a thread but I just woke up and really dont feel like searching through thousands of post to be honest. So if anyone could be kind enough to accommodate my laziness, that would be great.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

savaytse66 is just getting started

I like to think that I've kept up with the thread pretty closely, and I can infer many of the differences between versions, but are there going to be release notes or anything for the official (or all three, for that matter)? I'm curious how it differs from the 3/23 release.

I'm downloading all three versions right now, so I'm looking forward to trying them. A big thanks goes out to all involved!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:10 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so I played around with FF a little last night...how do you put the start menu at the bottom?? I know its probably in this quicksand of a thread but I just woke up and really dont feel like searching through thousands of post to be honest. So if anyone could be kind enough to accommodate my laziness, that would be great.
Just go to the thread attachments page for the thread aka the paperclip. Its in the "M"s title is self explanatory.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok so for the ones of us that beta'd FF there is nothing *new* to download right?

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 05-01-2010, 08:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgt View Post
Shouldn't all CDMA phones say EV? GSM uses 3G as far as I know
Verizon is 3G. not sure what others are.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Here's what my FF looks like at the moment!

added my wallpaper to whoever wants it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunrise.jpg (4.6 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BG4all_Manila2.5.cab (40.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 05-03-2010 at 10:17 AM. Reason: uploaded wallpaper
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Install this cab bro
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyRom Full Force Start Button.cab (1.3 KB, 194 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Chino, does that also move the phone button to the right to match the menu button?

Edit...I guess it would have to! NE1 have a SS of FF with this cab?

Last edited by willyjay; 05-01-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2