PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:16 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo95tt View Post
I've been using this for mass text messages or mms- but it doesn't quite offer what you're looking for...you can only select specific groups of people to send sms/mms to, based on their assigned category (you cannot select individuals from a list).

You can setup these categories, through the contact page on the phone itself, or through outlook (much easier IMO) if you use activesync, to sync your phone/contacts.

EDIT: From WM Messaging, you can also hit enter (soft kb or physical) to bring up your entire contact list...unfortunately there's no checklist for mass texting, but you can do this over and over again to choose multiple recipients

Honestly I have tried all these because I have so many specific groups for MMS and SMS...this app and power sms are a PIA IMHO......so what I do now is I have word docs saved by group....I have them all labeled....because I MMS so much....and everything is not family oriented...I just grab the ones I need and create a draft....I leave it there and copy and paste it right to whatever I wanna send....just another idea....works best for me...
Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

How can I disable an application from rotating please?
Thanks
Old 04-04-2010, 12:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
I have been wanting to skin the default calculator to match the black theme or the Dusk theme and I finally decided to go for it.

gadget1
Tried it and liked it. Thanks given. First install had the "zero" key in portrait mode frogged up (image didn't get set for some reason and additional soft reset didn't help). Uninstall and reinstall and all is fine so far. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Shunned is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
I have been wanting to skin the default calculator to match the black theme or the Dusk theme and I finally decided to go for it.
This skin is based on the Dusk theme by grzegorz10 over at xda, his work is phenomenal!

NOTE: This has only been tested on this ROM so I can't guarantee it will work on other ROMs.

There are 135 images between portrait and landscape mode and all had to be skinned 1 at a time!

The attached cab file will install it for you, I have tested and it is un-installable as well.

When you install, be patient... It is slow (remember, you are replacing 135 images).
Restart after install and you're good to go.

gadget1
Downloaded your cab because I love all your work. But after the first time tried it (and rebooted) the ZERO button was glitchy. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled again. Rebooted and now the ZERO button is blacked out. But if I hit it, it comes and goes away.

here's a pic

Just thought id let you know. I dont know if its just me or not. If you got any idea on what I should do, let me know id really appreciate it, cuz again I love your work. Thanks!

Last edited by Shunned; 04-04-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

does someone know of a way to remove bottom curtains without installing any cab please?
Thanks
Old 04-04-2010, 01:36 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
Anyone having issues with the picture album displaying every picture in the phone? I've searched this thread for album and found nothing but music issues. Even if I set my favorite album, it will only display my camera pics, but as soon as I reset, then it's back to every pic in the phone. Is there anyway to make it only display the camera shots? And stay on that album only even after a reboot?
Looking for this too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzenze View Post
And where does one get this mysterious CAB?

Still pissed the WMWifiRouter doesn't do it.
From the paperclip. But the cab disappeared with the thread cleaning. Maybe a PM to mrmediaguy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
How can I disable an application from rotating please?
Thanks
use a program like gsensor to blacklist it...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fishdood12 is a n00b

Is there a blackout theme for this version and im just missing it?
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fishdood12 is a n00b

Also Sprint no longer uses NFL Mobile Live. The new version is Sprint Football Live. Anyone have a cab for it? Might want to update the FAQ with it also. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdood12 View Post
Also Sprint no longer uses NFL Mobile Live. The new version is Sprint Football Live. Anyone have a cab for it? Might want to update the FAQ with it also. Thanks!
If you send a cab, I will update it. Those cabs are what came off the stock 6.5 rom.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

fishdood12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
If you send a cab, I will update it. Those cabs are what came off the stock 6.5 rom.
Here we go I found it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sfl.cab (442.2 KB, 352 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2