PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

go to your sounds and notifications settings and select text messaging and put your notifications alert of your choice.

oh and yes, this question has been answered many times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N123 View Post
Hello all,

Hope the following question hasn't been answered elsewhere in this forum: I've searched and could find no other answer.

I have the latest version of MightyRom installed. When I receive an SMS, the LED notification light doesn't go off to show that I have a message waiting for me . . . this has resulted in me missing messages as there no notification light to let me know I received a message while I was out of the room.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
N123

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

slicksave is just getting started

Not sure if something altered while the phone was in my pocket but my call button (green phone key) no longer works. When I hold it for a couple of seconds it activates voice command, anyone know how I would change this back in MightyROM FF?

Edit: Just hard reset the phone and it's still the same.

Last edited by slicksave; 07-10-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksave View Post
Not sure if something altered while the phone was in my pocket but my call button (green phone key) no longer works. When I hold it for a couple of seconds it activates voice command, anyone know how I would change this back in MightyROM FF?

Edit: Just hard reset the phone and it's still the same.
Try flashing back to stock rom then going back through the custom rom flash process. WHile you are on the stock rom, see if the button works. If not, if you are still under warranty, take it back to sprint and beg for mercy.

Any water damage? Hard bumps?

Just some thoughts.

David

Edit: So it works if you hold it in but not if you press it twice to call your last number or call the number you have pulled up in your contacts?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigdogn12 is a n00b

Thank you for the mightyrom. How do I get the taskbar that is pictured in the blue satin theme?

Last edited by bigdogn12; 07-10-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

audiringpwr is just getting started

loving mighty rom, but was wondering... how do i make the recorded phone calls save on my sd card rather than the onboard memory?
Old 07-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiringpwr View Post
loving mighty rom, but was wondering... how do i make the recorded phone calls save on my sd card rather than the onboard memory?
go here and you can save it to anything you want.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536472
Old 07-10-2010, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lalord69 is a n00b

need help, i usually dont ask questions because i like to read but cannot find the solution.

I cannot get the programs to connect, the connections itself(sprint) connects and keeps connect but nothing goes thru, kind of like a firewall on a pc that blocks soft to connect online.

I installed carrier cab no go
i hard reset no go
i manually created a connection and no go

dont know what else can i do.. any ideas?

im gonna try to update profile and see what that does...
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

x1ggy is a n00b
Re: 3G speed is more like 1G

i have actually had this happen before with other ROM's, the icon on my phone does indeed say 3G, it did say EV but i installed the verizon cab. i have reset my phone multiple times but the same thing still occurs... . everything else is wonderful! i do recall having this issue with mighty rom before but this was at least a few months ago as well as other problems so i decided to go with silence rom. all of the other problems that i had with mighty in the past have vanished but i would REALLY like to get my speed back as i use the internet on my phone a lot.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows Mobile 6.1

iPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariPollesion is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi MightyMike, I've been using your rom and I have to say it is very smooth and elegant.

I did notice that MMS is not a feature in your ROM, perhaps you can include this?

I also have a recommendation for you to cook into your ROM:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495
Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Last edited by iPollesion; 07-10-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slicksave is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Try flashing back to stock rom then going back through the custom rom flash process. WHile you are on the stock rom, see if the button works. If not, if you are still under warranty, take it back to sprint and beg for mercy.

Any water damage? Hard bumps?

Just some thoughts.

David

Edit: So it works if you hold it in but not if you press it twice to call your last number or call the number you have pulled up in your contacts?
The button only activates for voice command and when I checked my settings and in it was "Send key(Hold)/Assignment Voice Command". No option to change it back to send or call, I now set it to "Assignment None". But that of course only affects the hold so I'm not sure why it's not responding to just pressing it. No water damage or hard bumps, just in my pocket. I'll try to do what you said and just start the custom rom flash process again. Does HTC have a 1 year manufacturer's warranty?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2