PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
No wonder I couldn't find it, the name was MeltWalter Facebook Tab and I was looking through the "F"s only haha not the "M"s haha thanks brotha...!!

ps - we re-signed Coburn an Leighton =)

Old 07-06-2010, 11:35 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
No wonder I couldn't find it, the name was MeltWalter Facebook Tab and I was looking through the "F"s only haha not the "M"s haha thanks brotha...!!

ps - we re-signed Coburn an Leighton =)
yea I was not sure the name...I just know peeps used em and they worked from Vins thread...yea I like the re-signs...I heard we are in the running for Kovalchuk also...
Old 07-06-2010, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yea I was not sure the name...I just know peeps used em and they worked from Vins thread...yea I like the re-signs...I heard we are in the running for Kovalchuk also...
Yeah I heard that as well, that'd be bad ass... Or even for Ovechkin, he looks like Shrek but he's one B.A.M.F. on skates hahaha...
Old 07-06-2010, 01:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Yeah I heard that as well, that'd be bad ass... Or even for Ovechkin, he looks like Shrek but he's one B.A.M.F. on skates hahaha...
I would really like to see us get Souray....imagine that addition to our D...
Old 07-06-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

Quote:
I would really like to see us get Souray....imagine that addition to our D...
is there a cab for souray? lol
Old 07-06-2010, 02:05 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
is there a cab for souray? lol
that would be awesome....
Old 07-06-2010, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

I have been using this taskbar with the 1% battery cab with the Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar by tjelite and ever since I have been getting a very inaccurate percentage for my battery level. When I soft reset my device more than once & after its done loading I have different percentages for my battery. Today I had enough because I took my phone off the charger with a full charge only 20 minutes before taking this picture and my battery has NEVER drained fast and there is absolutely no way it should be that low after 20 mins with no internet surfing and no phone calls, only light texting. I have no idea if its the 1% battery cab or the taskbar I am using thats causing this. Does anyone have a taskbar and 1% battery cab that works and is accurate or a fix? Any help would be grately appreciated and thanked!!

Verizon Touch Pro2
MightyROM w/ Sense 2.5 (06/20/2010)

Old 07-06-2010, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
that would be awesome....

haha that would be more than awesome... I'd install all kinds of defense men cab's to our team hahaha...

also, that meltwater facebook tab didn't work =(

it sucks that the facebook app is so shitty, looks like I'll stick to m.facebook.com
Old 07-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pro

sshanky is a n00b

Hi everyone. Every time I try a new rom, I don't like it as much as MightyRom Full Force, and I just reinstalled it on the weekend. Now, however, I notice the triangular alert icon in the taskbar for "New Mail" is always there, probably because I always get new mail. I don't want that particular icon to display, because I always feel like I have to go and read the notification and dismiss it. How can I turn off the notification icon for new mail?

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshanky View Post
Hi everyone. Every time I try a new rom, I don't like it as much as MightyRom Full Force, and I just reinstalled it on the weekend. Now, however, I notice the triangular alert icon in the taskbar for "New Mail" is always there, probably because I always get new mail. I don't want that particular icon to display, because I always feel like I have to go and read the notification and dismiss it. How can I turn off the notification icon for new mail?

Thanks!
The triangular alert indicates you're roaming
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2