PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousadam View Post
just wondering if anybody still has a version of mightymike's last wm 6.5 manila 2.1 rom lying around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010

was the last Mighty 2.1 release
I've put it up on the server, and asked Mike to add it to the downloads so it can be tracked.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Happy 4th everyone (MM users and the like!)

Stay safe, fireworks can be dangerous if not handled properly!
Don't drive while intoxicated, its dangerous for not only YOU but others as well (think ASS-U-ME)!!!

And remember each day MR stays on your phone is a day your phone itself celebrates its Independence Day!!!

And for my shameless EDIT here, now that i think about it, visit my thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127527
to help me plot out a dream phone, spec wise! (and within reason and the tech out today and the next 1/3 years)

Last edited by Kane3162; 07-04-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
Happy 4th everyone (MM users and the like!)

Stay safe, fireworks can be dangerous if not handled properly!
Don't drive while intoxicated, its dangerous for not only YOU but others as well (think ASS-U-ME)!!!

And remember each day MR stays on your phone is a day your phone itself celebrates its Independence Day!!!

And for my shameless EDIT here, now that i think about it, visit my thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127527
to help me plot out a dream phone, spec wise! (and within reason and the tech out today and the next 1/3 years)
I'll second the happy 4th to everyone, except Mike and X, you know how those Canadians are.

Just remember the quote "Some gave all, all gave some". For those of us that fit into the second part, we remember those fondly in the first part. Take a moment today to thank those that serve in the military that have given all of us the independence we enjoy.

As for the phones, we can thanks chef's like Mike and X, who have liberated our phones from the bloatware known as Standard Carrier Software. Those two may be Canadian, but hey, they've helped all of us Americans too.

Alright, back to the fun.

Z
USAF
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
I'll second the happy 4th to everyone, except Mike and X, you know how those Canadians are.

Just remember the quote "Some gave all, all gave some". For those of us that fit into the second part, we remember those fondly in the first part. Take a moment today to thank those that serve in the military that have given all of us the independence we enjoy.

As for the phones, we can thanks chef's like Mike and X, who have liberated our phones from the bloatware known as Standard Carrier Software. Those two may be Canadian, but hey, they've helped all of us Americans too.

Alright, back to the fun.

Z
USAF

Matters not, American, Canadian, German, today is a great day!

And yeah, entire family (well a few siblings/cousins here and their) are military, all branches, and quite a few are present for the BBQ tonight! (or the drinking... probably more the drinking part...)
Old 07-04-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

MiKe knowing your canadian i still wish u and x both a happy 4th of JULY happy unbirthday lol
Old 07-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Ntimid8ter is a n00b

I am having problems getting start button at bottom. I downloaded MightyRom Full Force Start Button, rebooted but is the same

Love this rom most stable manil2.5

ChevyMan_Can
Old 07-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntimid8ter
I am having problems getting start button at bottom. I downloaded MightyRom Full Force Start Button, rebooted but is the same

Love this rom most stable manil2.5
are you running full force? it does not work on the official build.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Lurker

Ntimid8ter is a n00b

Yes I am runny fullforce I think I am using MightyROM_RhodiumW_062010 with MightyROM Full Force BlueSatin R3BORN

Is there another rom? if so can you link it for me.

found it thanks for your help

Last edited by Ntimid8ter; 07-04-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Lurker

Ntimid8ter is a n00b

Dam I just found it at his sight.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Lurker
Carrier: ATT

derrioned is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Here you go, I dumped a Tilt2 ROM, and copied the mxipupdate_oemoperators_100.provxml file. You'll find it attached, it has the settings for ATT inside, just use Dot Fred's TaskManager to install the xml.

Z
Im getting a "The XML input is invalid or malformed." error
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2