View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:36 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

go to your sounds and notifications settings and select text messaging and put your notifications alert of your choice.

oh and yes, this question has been answered many times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N123 View Post
Hello all,

Hope the following question hasn't been answered elsewhere in this forum: I've searched and could find no other answer.

I have the latest version of MightyRom installed. When I receive an SMS, the LED notification light doesn't go off to show that I have a message waiting for me . . . this has resulted in me missing messages as there no notification light to let me know I received a message while I was out of the room.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
N123

This post has been thanked 1 times.