PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: verizon

Mootsybb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

First of all, thank you for the new Mighty ROM, very cool and much appreciated. I'm trying to set up an Outlook email account using Exchange Server, but I am prevented from entering the Domain name- either it won't show a cursor in the box no matter what I do, or in another screen it'll show the cursor, but the box is shaded and won't allow any input. Any ideas? Thanks again.

EDIT- I'm using a Verizon HTC TP2

Last edited by Mootsybb; 06-22-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work
Re: MightyROM Themes By Purian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
I'm hoping in the near future we are getting an entire burnt orange rom, that would be sweet!!
Black and Burnt Orange would be AWESOME! Just like the 350Z!

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootsybb View Post
First of all, thank you for the new Mighty ROM, very cool and much appreciated. I'm trying to set up an Outlook email account using Exchange Server, but I am prevented from entering the Domain name- either it won't show a cursor in the box no matter what I do, or in another screen it'll show the cursor, but the box is shaded and won't allow any input. Any ideas? Thanks again.
Just leave it blank. That works for Gmail.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Am I the only one that over time can no longer connect to GMail via activesync/outlook? I have webmaster@mydomain.com setup via GMail and for the first few days I get e-mails on my phone just fine by setting up a new Outlook account then eventually I get "cannot sync" errors. This happened with 3 different ROMs. Anyone got any clues? I'd just delete the account and start over but my phone doesn't let me delete Outlook accounts! Just AOL and Yahoo ones and such.

Also, sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the latest MightyROM (6/20/10) based on Windows Mobile 6.5.5 or 6.5? I ask because 6.5.5 solved a lot of issues I had (especially with Voice Command causing people to not hear me for the first 10 seconds of a phone call when I used the headphone jack).
Old 06-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

His latest ROM is built on 6.5 not 6.5.x

Old 06-22-2010, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Am I the only one that over time can no longer connect to GMail via activesync/outlook? I have webmaster@mydomain.com setup via GMail and for the first few days I get e-mails on my phone just fine by setting up a new Outlook account then eventually I get "cannot sync" errors. This happened with 3 different ROMs. Anyone got any clues? I'd just delete the account and start over but my phone doesn't let me delete Outlook accounts! Just AOL and Yahoo ones and such.
You're not alone. I have 3 email accounts and I have problems with 1 of them. It's not just syncing, but also just doing a Send/Recieve if I don't use exchange server. A few weeks ago, I changed my gmail password, then changed it on my phone and haven't gotten the error again.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

jermainePropane is a n00b

Can someone post the blue and black stripped wallpaper from MightyROM BlueSatin? I have the Blackout one and would like to use that other wallpaper
Old 06-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
im having an issue on the latest official MR release where if a person sends me a text and i already have there Manila text screen open it wont actually load the message until i tab over to either call log email etc. for that person and then tab back over or of course if i close out of it and go back in..is this a glitch or is this how its supposed to be or is it just me with the issue?
Its always happend to me like that. it kinda sux but its just habit now that i move the slider away from my sms tab when i am done. I am pretty sure it was mentioned a LOOOOONG time ago around here, but if i remember correctly there is nothing that can be done about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Mighty rules...

Just a thought tho... battery life varies so much after a new flash. it usually takes 2-3 days of use and some soft resets thrown in before you'll know your normal battery life. That being said, battery life for me has ALWAYS rocked on Mighty's ROMs.
Mighty does rule...
My battery life on FF has been great as well. yesterday for instance.I took my phone off the charger aound 845am. I prolly logged at least 3-4 hours of talk time, plus my normal text and have my email's set to check every 15 min and 60 min, plus facebook, twitter and weather every hour and I made it to about 630 before i needed to plug it back in @ about 20%.

Thanks again for a great ROM Mike! I like alot of people were prolly bumbed when you said you were making the switch to Droid. But I was definately excited when I saw your post saying that you were just waiting for WM7. Thanks agian!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: verizon

Mootsybb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have a problem setting up a gmail account, that has worked fine. The problem is setting up my Outlook exchange account for my work email/calander. In order for me to access the exchange server, I need to submit a domain name. When I have tried to set up the email account, the domain name box will not accept any input whatsoever. If I try to edit the account settings, the Domain box is shaded and will show the cursor (unlike the set up screen), but it will not accept the input of any characters. So whenever I try to sync with the server, I get a message to the effect that my settings are incorrect.

I suspect this may just be an inherent problem with the ROM. If so, I'll reinstall the stock ROM and hope for a fix in t he near future.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tacosun is a n00b

I am having some issues with the Blackout II dialer. The dialer is shifted up so the 0 is the 8 and i have to press below the 0 to actually dial 0. Any recommendations?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2