PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: was sprint now H3G italy

anjobaba is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Hallo,

I have tried to instal:
MightyROM_RhodiumW_052410.exe
MR.X_RhodiumW_2.1_03-03-10.exe
MR.X_RhodiumW_2.5_Release.exe

but all the 3 installations get stuck at 0% in the progressive bar.
nothing is flashed so I can use my old windows 6.1 (with Touch Flo 3D) after removing the battery and started again the device.

how can solve this problem? why cannot install?

all the 4 steps required are fine:
1. connected,
2.battery more then 50%
3.active synch connected
etc..

attached a picture with my current data at start up..
a shop did all the unlocking etc..so I dont know what i have (I think Manila).
If someone can help I will appriciate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7688.jpg (25.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

did u unlock ur phone?? thats probably the problem.

link to unlocker ,, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
Old 05-30-2010, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

parcou is becoming a great contributor

I use 'JSPAProgramManager-v3' to sort my start menu...it works but where I am disappointed it does not sort alphabetically so is there a program I can sort the menu AND alphabetically?
(retired) VZW TP
(retired) VZW 6800
Old 05-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

maxsense is out now it looks pretty cool would be cool to have a forth version of mightyrom with maxsense? i might flash over to the maxsense rom and see how maxsense works it looks beutiful (sp) lol
Old 05-30-2010, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: warid

kaaniz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to kaaniz Send a message via Yahoo to kaaniz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Surfing the internet on the phone takes a toll on the battery life, also when you do a Hard reset and you don't have the phone plugged in, the battery consumption is tremendous. you will run your battery down using all this. If your in a low coverage area, and if you don't have EVDO your battery will not last that long.

Also check your settings for updating weather and how often you sync your email. If you have push email, try syncing every 2 or 4 hrs. that will increase the battery life.
Well I dont use push email, the only email account I have is the hotmail one that windows live created for me.. and those settings i cannot change.. coverage here is good.. full signals all the time.. and EVDO is not available here..
should i shift back to windows 6.1? Maybe that would give me a decent battery life atleast!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Going back to 6.1 will definitely save some battery because it does not have all the data hungry applications in the background. Remember that when you don't have EVDO and your working on 1x data, your phone has to be on longer and has to be pulling information for a longer time to get what you need done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz View Post
Well I dont use push email, the only email account I have is the hotmail one that windows live created for me.. and those settings i cannot change.. coverage here is good.. full signals all the time.. and EVDO is not available here..
should i shift back to windows 6.1? Maybe that would give me a decent battery life atleast!

Old 05-30-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo
Going back to 6.1 will definitely save some battery because it does not have all the data hungry applications in the background. Remember that when you don't have EVDO and your working on 1x data, your phone has to be on longer and has to be pulling information for a longer time to get what you need done.

Quote:
yeah well evdo is not available here so i guess 6.1 it is.. but before that! maxsense! lol..
this flashing business is addicting!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

A couple of other considerations before you flsh back.

1. make sure your location updates are set for something like "every 12 hours". I have my weather update only twice a day. I found that it will keep trying - and use a data connection - until it can update and that consumes battery life. I mentioned that because you said you dont have evdo where you are at.

2. Wifi and bluetooth. If you are not using them make sure they are off.

go into wireless settings and turn off wifi and bt as well as "direct push" if it is turned on and see how things go before you flash.

I'm heading back out to the lake now.

Have a good day.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Someone a few pages back was looking for a way to get the wifi switch on the homescreen. I found this set of screenshots over at ROOTROM in the CDMA TP1 discussions.
I'm going to dig a bit more and see where that feature comes from first time I've seen it.
NOTE: THe pictrues below are from a TP1 ROM, not Mighty or another TP2 ROM. just used for a reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botnryan View Post
somethings messed up with the toolbar icons on whiteroot as well. when the data connection gets turned on, it shows its connected to active sync for about 5 seconds then shows the normal data connection icon. nit-picking, i know, but just thought id mention it.

EDIT:
heres some screenies of whiteroot with some mods, i found some GTX inspired icons that are awesome!

David
Old 05-30-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Well those are cookie addons.. still in beta stage but been available for sometime now... I think!
Also I have tried all the battery tweaks to-date.. turning off everything and everything that uses data connections.. and the battery is fine.. turn on something like a browser or msn messenger and boy oh boy.. the battery dies like anything!
shifted back to the stock 6.1 that came with the device.. lets see how it performs.. anyone has any ideas where to get some 6.1 custom roms? NOT with sense 2.5 ofcourse.. that is too buggy..
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by kaaniz; 05-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2