PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Shott3r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Shott3r
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
my screenshot on MR

enjoy DDDDDDD
Sweet. That Android Sense launcher looks especially nice. Link?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

fcastro is just getting started
Sprint & ArcSoft Bug within HTC Messaging

Anyone know if this is a known bug?:
-On Sprint
-Installed MightRom
-Then the Arcsoft for MMS (Sprint users have this software installed by default when they get there phones)

Ok, I noticed that when I am inside the HTC messaging software (which is way more advanced then the windows SMS), when I get an SMS with a picture, I get the little icon on the right hand side (ScreenShot1). When I click on that the icon, the image opens up for viewing in the STOCK Sprint ROM (the way its suppose to function).

After installing mightyRom and then Arcsoft (threaded), when you click on the icon, it drops you into the windows messaging and shows you all ur SMS/MMS messages. There you can click on the attachment and view it but obviously an unnecessary step and a bug I would think.

Here are some images:
ScreenShot 1 and 2 are the correct flow. You click on the icon and it shows you the attached pic.

ScreenShot 3 shows how mightyrom and the arcsoft install change the normal flow. Only thing that is missing from 3 is the little image icon and thats because I just flashed back to stock to confirm the flow change.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (6.1 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (4.5 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (6.3 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-15-2010, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.892; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by great2c4me
Regarding this sea of discussion...
Freakin' WTF?
where do I go to really read the essentials, terminology, and what ever else I need to familiarize myself with this rom?
This is no place for NooB's. I can hardly stand the performance of my slow-mo-fo TPdose.
Try the first 8 posts of this thread, especially the FAQ.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.892; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellzcheez
help!!! my text messages are stuck in 2016 and i am running might rom!!!...i tried using the htc patch but it wouldnt install ...please help!!!
MR has had the fix in his ROMs for a while. I would consider upgrading or check what mods you are applying if you are on recent builds.

Also, read this thread carefully if a new install is out of the question. forum.ppcgeeks.com/wiforums/GetThread.php?t=104248
Old 08-15-2010, 09:40 PM
shellzcheez

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

thanks u were spot on
Old 08-16-2010, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

fcastro is just getting started
Exclamation Re: Sprint & ArcSoft Bug within HTC Messaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcastro View Post
Anyone know if this is a known bug?:
-On Sprint
-Installed MightRom
-Then the Arcsoft for MMS (Sprint users have this software installed by default when they get there phones)

Ok, I noticed that when I am inside the HTC messaging software (which is way more advanced then the windows SMS), when I get an SMS with a picture, I get the little icon on the right hand side (ScreenShot1). When I click on that the icon, the image opens up for viewing in the STOCK Sprint ROM (the way its suppose to function).

After installing mightyRom and then Arcsoft (threaded), when you click on the icon, it drops you into the windows messaging and shows you all ur SMS/MMS messages. There you can click on the attachment and view it but obviously an unnecessary step and a bug I would think.

Here are some images:
ScreenShot 1 and 2 are the correct flow. You click on the icon and it shows you the attached pic.

ScreenShot 3 shows how mightyrom and the arcsoft install change the normal flow. Only thing that is missing from 3 is the little image icon and thats because I just flashed back to stock to confirm the flow change.
I was able to reinstall the correct click flow by reinstalling the rom and installing the NON-THREADED imnuts Stock Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62.cab (6.31 MB, 152 views). As per imnuts "CABs updated 4/11/2010. Stock Sprint CAB added that has all stock settings from shipped Sprint ROM and nothing changed." Thanks imnuts and mightyMike
Old 08-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

You.... YOU TOOK SHAREPOINT OUT!!

RAGE!
Old 08-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
You.... YOU TOOK SHAREPOINT OUT!!

RAGE!
I had something to put here... but I just decided to delete it because its not going to happen since MR is about to be decommissioned... and since someone will be bound to ask what I was going to say, it was just about making the Final release DCD style... Stock as hell but with a link for marketplace... (after all MyPhone/Live/Office and much more thats cooked in can/will be on Marketplace -and added to XDA-UC-, and get updated often enough to make a Final Release ROM time constrained) NRG Standard WM21911/Sense2018 is very nice, but its no MR in stability, speed, and just overall use...

I will NOT go to WP7 unless its atrocious UI can be completely changed, so lucky Android for getting the MM treatment... Am so thinking about going to TMo with the HD2... with the leaps and bounds that are being made with Android on HD2 its the best of both worlds (to me at least) WM6/6.1/6.5/6.5.x and Android... (no keyboard, but I would force myself to adapt)

Last edited by Kane3162; 08-16-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
Any one else tried this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post

I will NOT go to WP7 unless its atrocious UI can be completely changed, so lucky Android for getting the MM treatment... Am so thinking about going to TMo with the HD2... with the leaps and bounds that are being made with Android on HD2 its the best of both worlds (to me at least) WM6/6.1/6.5/6.5.x and Android... (no keyboard, but I would force myself to adapt)
I agree. I know that MS is going the route of the Dark Side a lill for WM7, But I am hoping the HTC or someone can put together something that does make it a little more visually appealing. I have been playing w/ the android for about a week or so and I am starting to like it. I too am not too excited about WM7 yet, but i am going to wait and see what happens before i decide which direction I am going to go.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Any one else tried this?
I did and took it off almost immediately, actually had to run clear storage and re-setup my phone. It doesnt look like the screenshot shown and actually in my case doesn't show actual screens of your phone, instead it has images from the stock ROM, so for instance i have GTX installed but all the quicklinks are shown with black stock backrounds...also if you set it up as directed (to map start button long press to make it pop up) it messes up the keyboard function..i think it changed all the keyboard mapping to GSM...

kind of frustrated because MrBeOTP2 is posting screens but not giving much help on how they got their phone to look that way, but i let it go ::shrug::

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2