PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

I was driving around today and look what I seen...
Mike let me find out you quite making Roms and moved to NY lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0013.jpg (367.8 KB, 182 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I did and took it off almost immediately, actually had to run clear storage and re-setup my phone. It doesnt look like the screenshot shown and actually in my case doesn't show actual screens of your phone, instead it has images from the stock ROM, so for instance i have GTX installed but all the quicklinks are shown with black stock backrounds...also if you set it up as directed (to map start button long press to make it pop up) it messes up the keyboard function..i think it changed all the keyboard mapping to GSM...

kind of frustrated because MrBeOTP2 is posting screens but not giving much help on how they got their phone to look that way, but i let it go ::shrug::
Bummer...thanks for the feed back. i thought it looked very cool. I also noticed the GSM on there and was wondering about that as well. i dont mind having to redo my phone but, for something like this then I agree it prolly not worth it at least to me.
Thanks and thanked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
Nice find!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Bummer...thanks for the feed back. i thought it looked very cool. I also noticed the GSM on there and was wondering about that as well. i dont mind having to redo my phone but, for something like this then I agree it prolly not worth it at least to me.
Thanks and thanked!
I think the app itself can still be used without the keyboard mapping. there is a software shortcut that you can access from the start menu. You can set this up as a button on the Sense 2.5 Home screen or you can probably even assign it to a soft button in the place of the Phone function, but between the keyboard issue and the lower-than-expected quality graphics i didnt think it was necessary. I do love how when I run Android 2.1 I can access any screen with that, tapping just seems easier than trying to slide tabs
Old 08-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
HAHAHAHA. Very nice find
Old 08-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I think the app itself can still be used without the keyboard mapping. there is a software shortcut that you can access from the start menu. You can set this up as a button on the Sense 2.5 Home screen or you can probably even assign it to a soft button in the place of the Phone function, but between the keyboard issue and the lower-than-expected quality graphics i didnt think it was necessary. I do love how when I run Android 2.1 I can access any screen with that, tapping just seems easier than trying to slide tabs
Thanks for the additional view point...I prolly will still pass. Wasn't sure that I was going to try it anyway. I wanted to know if anyone had and what they thought of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Having flash withdrawls. I need a fix oh mighty one....
Old 08-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I posted for an SMS filter a while back and there is a new version(2.4) out with a bunch of changes. The change log is on the page...its a very good app and simple to use and worth using if you are looking for a sms filter app.

here is the link to the thread where i put it. Enjoy!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=sms+filter
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

I hope the announcement is good for the tp2..... thanks for everything Mike.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:24 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I posted for an SMS filter a while back and there is a new version(2.4) out with a bunch of changes. The change log is on the page...its a very good app and simple to use and worth using if you are looking for a sms filter app.

here is the link to the thread where i put it. Enjoy!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=sms+filter
Thanked ya 3 times for this....great recommendation last time...and now keeping me up with the updates also...you the man!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Thanked ya 3 times for this....great recommendation last time...and now keeping me up with the updates also...you the man!!!
Thanks man! No worries. I love this app too! Glad you are enjoying it. Things like this are the ways that I feel I can give back to this forum and this community for making my TP and TP2 soooo much better in general since I am not a very techinical person.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2