PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 09:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Did you do a hard reset after you flashed the second time? You might try reflashing the phone, then do a hard reset using the Start Menu>Settings>System>Clear Storage before you do anything else. I have the 6/20/2010 rom on my phone, I watched part of movie last night on it starting with about 90% battery and this morning 7 hours later it still has 70% battery.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im saying goodbye to Windows Mobile Completely on the 31st Of This Month and be Switching Over To the Samsung Epic (Android) Reserved!!!!
I just wanted say Thanks MightyMike And Good Luck With HTC Desire Development. You made my tp2 Very Lovable the year i had it.
Full Force is holding me Over Til the End of the month and then im out of here and probably wont be active here any more unless there is Samsung epic development here. Farewell and thanks again For all your hard Work.

Good Luck
Best Wishes and a bunch of thanks pushed for u.

Hookahzorr
Old 08-14-2010, 02:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6800
Carrier: sprint

bestwellknown is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bestwellknown

hey good its been a while since i been on here, but i been searching everywhere for a way to make my phone dialer bigger like the one on mikes latest rom, i pray to god theres a cab because i dont do the registry edit thing
Old 08-14-2010, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

I saw a video on youtube called why the iphone cannot match an HTC HD2 (something like that). In the video, the guy pressed something (I think it was a hardware key but could not see as it was off-screen) and the display showed icons for all running apps. You could then tap one to switch to it or tap & hold to kill it. This looks like a much easier/nicer way to switch between apps that what I must now do.
Does anyone know what this is and how I can get it on my TP2? I'm running MR 06/20/10 & CHT 1.8.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Old 08-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
I saw a video on youtube called why the iphone cannot match an HTC HD2 (something like that). In the video, the guy pressed something (I think it was a hardware key but could not see as it was off-screen) and the display showed icons for all running apps. You could then tap one to switch to it or tap & hold to kill it. This looks like a much easier/nicer way to switch between apps that what I must now do.
Does anyone know what this is and how I can get it on my TP2? I'm running MR 06/20/10 & CHT 1.8.

Thanks,
Vlip3
on official you can use the task manager shortcut. it is the little drop box icon on the top right of ur screen next to the battery icon. you can also install arkswitch, that's what a lot of other developers use in their 6.5.x ROMs. but the stock task manager worked fine for me when i was on winmo 6.5
Old 08-14-2010, 05:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work

It sounds like what you are looking for is ArkSwitch. By default you tap the left half of the Notification bar and it will popup everything that you have running and let you shutdown whatever you wish.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdpcs View Post
It sounds like what you are looking for is ArkSwitch. By default you tap the left half of the Notification bar and it will popup everything that you have running and let you shutdown whatever you wish.
this isnt installed on mightyrom he still uses the htc task manager. on MightyRoms the top left opens start menu, middle opens notification manager, and the right is the drop down task manager

If you want Arkswitch you will have to install a cab. I'd search for it here
Old 08-14-2010, 09:44 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwellknown View Post
hey good its been a while since i been on here, but i been searching everywhere for a way to make my phone dialer bigger like the one on mikes latest rom, i pray to god theres a cab because i dont do the registry edit thing
The latest MightyROM (06.20.2010) has the XXL Phone Pad as default...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post

Thanks,
Vlip3
What your actually looking for is a program called TaskFacade...which brings up screenshots of the apps running and you can switch between them...

As for switching between apps...the new iOS4 for iPhone/iPod makes it way better...period..
Old 08-15-2010, 01:40 PM
shellzcheez

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

help!!! my text messages are stuck in 2016 and i am running might rom!!!...i tried using the htc patch but it wouldnt install ...please help!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: galaxy s5, iPhone 6s plus 64
Carrier: AT&T

great2c4me is a n00b

Regarding this sea of discussion...
Freakin' WTF?
where do I go to really read the essentials, terminology, and what ever else I need to familiarize myself with this rom?
This is no place for NooB's. I can hardly stand the performance of my slow-mo-fo TPdose.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2