PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Y'all no that it can be DL as a cab. and set as then you can set it as a default just go to oper.com
If I knew how to load a cab I would post it for you.

Last edited by bobbyblack; 08-16-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Sprint

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I To like 9.7 way more than 10

Just curious, but how come? I really only have used both for a short time (less than a week) And the Opera 10 to me looks alot better. Does 10 have more bugs than 9.7? Or is it just a preference? Either or, both are still faster than IE, in my opinion
Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

So I went to the downloads site and tried to download them all and they all started fine with no problems. Does the error or whatever happen after or during the download? I did notice that the download numbers have changed though. They've gone down. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe something was going on with the server...

Yeah, so I've fully downloaded it, and extracted it with no problems. Let me know if any of you are still having problems...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Use the "Go Advanced" button below the post. Click the paperclip above the input field. Choose browse. Find your .cab, hit Ok. Then hit upload. Viola! You're done!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-17-2010 at 12:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Y'all no that it can be DL as a cab. and set as then you can set it as a default just go to oper.com
here I'd one that i use.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera Browser Sprint TP2 9.70.35964.cab (4.95 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-17-2010, 01:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
here I'd one that i use.
Do you know what's different about that one than the plain ol' Opera 9.7?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:11 AM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
Just curious, but how come? I really only have used both for a short time (less than a week) And the Opera 10 to me looks alot better. Does 10 have more bugs than 9.7? Or is it just a preference? Either or, both are still faster than IE, in my opinion
Opera 10 seems to not want to load pages sometimes so I have to click the link 3 or 4 time. Also I think 9.7 is faster. I just have less problems with 9.7.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:14 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Do you know what's different about that one than the plain ol' Opera 9.7?
I think its is just the opera version that came out of a sprint rom. It is one of the newer builds and seems pretty snappy.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
I think its is just the opera version that came out of a sprint rom. It is one of the newer builds and seems pretty snappy.
Agreed. Snappy indeed.

New to SharkieROM.....SO THANK YOU Sharkie for the goodies! heard much praise on your work!

Time to jump into the cage and see the Sharkie in it's enviroment!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Agreed. Snappy indeed.

New to SharkieROM.....SO THANK YOU Sharkie for the goodies! heard much praise on your work!

Time to jump into the cage and see the Sharkie in it's enviroment!!!
It's good to have you! I don't think you'll be let down. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading the ROMs. Enjoy your time in the depths

Oh, and you're all making strong arguments for Opera 9.7. I'm gonna play with it for a day or two and decide which one to keep. As it stands now, I'm leaning to changing to 9.7, but it's been a while since I've used it and just want to re-familiarize myself with it before I make an official decision on the matter.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-17-2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:31 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It's good to have you! I don't think you'll be let down. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading the ROMs. Enjoy your time in the depths

Oh, and you're all making strong arguments for Opera 9.7. I'm gonna play with it for a day or two and decide which one to keep. As it stands now, I'm leaning to changing to 9.7, but it's been a while since I've used it and just want to re-familiarize myself with it before I make an official decision on the matter.
You will probably want this one to it gives you 6 tabs instead of the default 3. oh and this is my little favorites back up secret. before you flash to another rom copy the favorites file in windows folder to your storage card. then after you flash use Total Commander and copy it back into windows and your done.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Touch X Opera 6 tabs.cab (1.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development