PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Updated[11-25-10]★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916][Sense2018]

all well here so far,no gps issues ever with the rom like you my location is loaded before sense launches,as far as photo tab if i recall some other roms have the issue as well,there are some tweaks out there for it but i don't know where since i don't use it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

@ Straightup27

You should update the 3rd post with a new set of icons that work with this and most likely all ROMs when you have a chance...
Old 11-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bndt12 is just getting started

Sharkie,

Great to see you got the ROM's posted for DL.

Quick question, what is the difference between the 6.5 and 6.5.x versions?

Thanks!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hey Sharkie,
Thanks for posting another update.
I'm downloading the 6.5 version

Now go eat some more turkey and ham and get some rest dude!
Old 11-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Sweetness!!! I'm downloading now, and will hopefully flash before I slip into a food coma...

HUGE thanks to Sharkie for the ROM update! Will def post back some feedback for ya (although we all know it's gonna be all good things!)
Old 11-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ Straightup27

You should update the 3rd post with a new set of icons that work with this and most likely all ROMs when you have a chance...
it's done friend Happy Thanksgiving!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Sweetness!!! I'm downloading now, and will hopefully flash before I slip into a food coma...

HUGE thanks to Sharkie for the ROM update! Will def post back some feedback for ya (although we all know it's gonna be all good things!)
hey kliptik using the font changer app i can't get sense font's to change only wm,any idea??
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
it's done friend Happy Thanksgiving!!

hey kliptik using the font changer app i can't get sense font's to change only wm,any idea??
I haven't flashed yet, so I haven't tested it out. I'll look into it, find out what's going on, and post back tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know!
Old 11-25-2010, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

By font changer app you mean KD-Font? If so, I just tested it out for the time since I flashed one of the ROMs this morning and it's working 100% here...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:46 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

as an update-
theres a new'er fb app out (dont know if its in the rom still have to flash) but i dont think it has any actual fixes but just the prob. users were having dl'ing from the market?
i personally started using the xda facebook app. nice ui but still a work in progress as far as functions but def. looks better.

also for those of us that been using android, know the app tapatalk, well there is (not new but just updated) an app for wm similar (limited in functions but still a WIP) its rapid read. this is def. very interesting and highly suggest to check it out. great for on the go access.

bout to actually sit down an flash as the fam just left. cant wait to see the finalized on the themeing.

update after flash-
just a quick scroll of sense and browse through the start menu...sense is fast and i dont notice the lag as was mentioned via your pm from beta.

1 thing to add to the change log would be that you 'almost' finalized the skin of the start menu icons to match your theme. the only out of place icons/not skinned, i noticed, was teeter and fb looked outta place. then the settings/system and connections icons. but i do notice the work in the changed ones EDIT: never mind just seen the mention in change log

i personally dont uninstall everything (only like 3-4 of the cabs) but i wanted to check and see if one were to uninstall everything from the rom, how much free memory would one have? well i did it and the free memory after ALL cabs were uninstalled was 147mb and some change. so this rom should fan out to the ones that wouldnt flash b/c of the space or had 3rd party apps you never used. and be sure to thank sharkie if you ever mentioned a 'lite version' 'stripped version' or 'removal of apps"
----------Thank you sharkie-------------

but now its time for me to personalize the rom b4 the end of night

Last edited by kjhadfield; 11-25-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I also forgot to add to the change log that I remove the Rotate Screen app I had and replaced it with the one you posted a while back. Thanks a lot posting that! It makes much more sense.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development