PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k View Post
Are you able to send/receive MMS with this rom?
There should be no MMS on the Sprint ROM. I've tested the arcsoft package myself with Sprint with NO problems. What's happening when you try to send one?

Hey, anyone know what's the deal with the permalink thingamabobber next to the post numbers?
Old 09-11-2010, 04:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
There should be no MMS on the Sprint ROM. I've tested the arcsoft package myself with Sprint with NO problems. What's happening when you try to send one?

Hey, anyone know what's the deal with the permalink thingamabobber next to the post numbers?
what browser? im not seeing it.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Whats up Sharkie... How is things going?

I gave my PRO2 to my Ole Lady (coming from the Samsung Rant) and she is like a kid in the Candy store... Watching movies at work but she's still gets mad cuz she don't know how to work it. I told her I was wait for an update (from you) and she said she don't need to be all on the PC like me. ( I love PPCgeeks ) But I lied an told her that she had to update or shit would stop working on her ROM, so I told her it'll be a min before it's ready, because my dudes works ( Like I've know y'all for years.. LMFAO ) on ROM and there having problems with the new builds, didn't know what I was talking about. But the Epic IS THE BANGING, Sharkie... Don't miss out graphics is like an blue ray, man don't miss out. I'll be around, good luck on your build. I'll be back
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:57 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

aye, sharkie... you should check out the new anastasia keyboard 3.0 (since you already have it skinned) this looks so much better with the colored keys.

also just a suggestion, your htc volume skin is just a little bright. while i was searching for a different skin i came across a great find. i personally like orange but there is also blue...i suggest the vista blue dots in attached rar (along w/ many other colors) I searched an found this, i did not make them nor do i know the source.

i tried changing the bootsplash w/ the jwmd icon changer and now i dont have any gif boot. im thinking you name it differently..? and just another suggestion, your wallpaper collection in doc./wallpapers is roughly 35mb. to free up some more space i would pick "trademark" wallpapers and take the rest out. maybe leave a link/dl on 1st couple posts in case the user wants to look (cause i actually saved a few as i was going threw deleting, to free up space)

when i get some more user time w/ the rom i'll do a write up of bugs i found and any suggestions i have (take it as you want, your rom so they are only suggestions) and also shoot you a pm

thanks chef

edit: added vista blue dots screenie (cab found in attached rar) this is better on the eyes, not as bright. hope you like too on the phone the blue isnt that teal color like it looks in the ss, but its more of a blue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vista blue.jpg (4.3 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar HD Colored Volume.rar (2.46 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 09-12-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

I saw DINIK's tweet about his new keyboard and planned on checking it out, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love my volume keys blue, so I can't say that I'll change it, but I'll check out the one you posted. I actually like the fact that the one I use is so bright.

I didn't change the name the name of the boot screen. It's named welcomehead.192 which is what it's natively named. I'm not sure why you'd be having trouble with that...

I have already taken out a lot of wallpapers. I'd originally put so many in because I was told by several people that wallpapers don't take up a lot of of space. I've since figured out that this is probably not true and that the amount of them I have in there is actually probably a little bit of the memory\space problem. I'd not thought about loading them all up in a zip for people to download if they want them. That's a great idea and I will do.

I write up of bugs would be helpful to all, but you may want to hold off until after the next release as some of the bugs you find will be gone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
I saw DINIK's tweet about his new keyboard and planned on checking it out, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love my volume keys blue, so I can't say that I'll change it, but I'll check out the one you posted. I actually like the fact that the one I use is so bright.

I didn't change the name the name of the boot screen. It's named welcomehead.192 which is what it's natively named. I'm not sure why you'd be having trouble with that...

I have already taken out a lot of wallpapers. I'd originally put so many in because I was told by several people that wallpapers don't take up a lot of of space. I've since figured out that this is probably not true and that the amount of them I have in there is actually probably a little bit of the memory\space problem. I'd not thought about loading them all up in a zip for people to download if they want them. That's a great idea and I will do.

I write up of bugs would be helpful to all, but you may want to hold off until after the next release as some of the bugs you find will be gone.
hey there Sharkie man i flashed back to the last official release and been on it 3 days just love these roms man!! looking forward to the next release whenever it may drop and a HUGE plus 1 on the 3.0 keyboard,it quickly found a home in my xda_uc folder!! truly is a awesome keyboard!!

well just popping in to say i hope all is well on the homefront and work hasn't been to rough on ya brother!! keep up the awesome work,your roms are def. 1 of a kind without question!!

@bobby congrats on the new phone,i was playing with the vzw version and...........WOW!! i was gonna use my ugrade on it but then the new vzw htc slider thats gonna have 2.2 on it surfaced,can't say no to those 1.2ghz dual cores,1 thing im not happy with the htc phone dropping in early '11 is the keyboard....all squished together which i dont see the point for but oh well it's gotta keyboard so i guess i'll make due,but man enjoy that phone as the galaxy s series is really a OUTSTANDING device!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 09-12-2010 at 09:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hey anyone got DINIKs new keyboard v3.0 .cab they can post? Maybe you're not allowed to, I don't know. Well, if you know that you're allowed can someone post it? XDA's been down all day. Is there a thread here at PPCGeeks that has it posted?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:06 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Hey anyone got DINIKs new keyboard v3.0 .cab they can post? Maybe you're not allowed to, I don't know. Well, if you know that you're allowed can someone post it? XDA's been down all day. Is there a thread here at PPCGeeks that has it posted?

I wonder what happened to XDA

Old 09-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

Read a tweet a few hours ago that the host was performing maintenance and it is taking longer than expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I wonder what happened to XDA
Old 09-12-2010, 06:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
check your pm sir.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development