View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

I saw DINIK's tweet about his new keyboard and planned on checking it out, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love my volume keys blue, so I can't say that I'll change it, but I'll check out the one you posted. I actually like the fact that the one I use is so bright.

I didn't change the name the name of the boot screen. It's named welcomehead.192 which is what it's natively named. I'm not sure why you'd be having trouble with that...

I have already taken out a lot of wallpapers. I'd originally put so many in because I was told by several people that wallpapers don't take up a lot of of space. I've since figured out that this is probably not true and that the amount of them I have in there is actually probably a little bit of the memory\space problem. I'd not thought about loading them all up in a zip for people to download if they want them. That's a great idea and I will do.

I write up of bugs would be helpful to all, but you may want to hold off until after the next release as some of the bugs you find will be gone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.