PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 07:14 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
check your pm sir.

DARREN your not supposed to be uploading Dinik's stuff anywhere but his thread.... I believe you popped into my thread to inform me of that HEHEHE.

Nice KB though, I really like DJC's Touch of Glass for the Swype 3.9

Old 09-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Hey Sharkie!!! Lookin forward to the next release!

Just wanted to drop in and say that the VZW provisioning reverts all notification settings back to default. Inlcuding ringer, notification sounds, and LED settings.

Thanks!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I saw DINIK's tweet about his new keyboard and planned on checking it out, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love my volume keys blue, so I can't say that I'll change it, but I'll check out the one you posted. I actually like the fact that the one I use is so bright.

I didn't change the name the name of the boot screen. It's named welcomehead.192 which is what it's natively named. I'm not sure why you'd be having trouble with that...

I have already taken out a lot of wallpapers. I'd originally put so many in because I was told by several people that wallpapers don't take up a lot of of space. I've since figured out that this is probably not true and that the amount of them I have in there is actually probably a little bit of the memory\space problem. I'd not thought about loading them all up in a zip for people to download if they want them. That's a great idea and I will do.

I write up of bugs would be helpful to all, but you may want to hold off until after the next release as some of the bugs you find will be gone.
welcomhead.192.png is the bottscreen still image. I can't remember the name of the animated bootscreen file. I've tried to change it also with no luck. I have a CAB from XDA that changes the animated and still boot screens to "Quietly Brilliant", but the CAB only changes the still boot screen (welcomhead.192.png).
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Hey Sharkie!!! Lookin forward to the next release!

Just wanted to drop in and say that the VZW provisioning reverts all notification settings back to default. Inlcuding ringer, notification sounds, and LED settings.

Thanks!!!
The Verizon cab that runs when Verizon provisioning is chosen has those plus a few other registry settings in it. Would you like me to remove? I guess that would make sense. No need to for that to make you start over. Will do.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Don't have a clue yet on the boot screen issue you're having. I'll look into it more deeply.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-14-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
The Verizon cab that runs when Verizon provisioning is chosen has those plus a few other registry settings in it. Would you like me to remove?
No its good. I just remember seeing a couple ppl post that their notification settings had changed, so I figured if you knew that it was provisioning then you could let them know. No changes necessary!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Gotcha!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
DARREN your not supposed to be uploading Dinik's stuff anywhere but his thread.... I believe you popped into my thread to inform me of that HEHEHE.

Nice KB though, I really like DJC's Touch of Glass for the Swype 3.9
i didnt upload the cab anywhere, i linked the op so blow me.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
i didnt upload the cab anywhere, i linked the op so blow me.

WOW darren. I was messing around, I don't sense any sarcasm in your post.

Two questions:

1. You really want to do this?

2. Why would you link in a PM, why not link in the forum, if XDA was down as Sharkie noticed and didn't comeback up for another (about) hour after he asked?

So excuse me for trying(and failing) to be funny. I didn't know you were Dinik's private forum police.

Sharkie,

Take care and I will not be in this thread anymore if this is how it is going to be. I would rather not make waves in your thread. Sorry for anyone else that this bothers, just playing but some people are thinner skinned than others.

Blow jobs start at the corner and will start at 11am and continue until 8pm....hope to see you there.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 09-15-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
WOW darren. I was messing around, I don't sense any sarcasm in your post.

Two questions:

1. You really want to do this?

2. Why would you link in a PM, why not link in the forum, if XDA was down as Sharkie noticed and didn't comeback up for another (about) hour after he asked?

So excuse me for trying(and failing) to be funny. I didn't know you were Dinik's private forum police.

Sharkie,

Take care and I will not be in this thread anymore if this is how it is going to be. I would rather not make waves in your thread. Sorry for anyone else that this bothers, just playing but some people are thinner skinned than others.

Blow jobs start at the corner and will start at 11am and continue until 8pm....hope to see you there.
lol, i was joking bro, i linked him to a private dinik site that i dont want public but the blow me part was a joke. you know me by now(i thought) but as for the dinik police part i just dont want him pissed and stop making shit for cdma cause he really doesnt have too but im cool with you bro and you helped me out a bunch with posts/apps so dont hold my joke against op or the people you can help/share in this thread.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
...dont hold my joke against op or the people you can help/share in this thread.
+1 on this You are an asset to this thread. I'd hate to lose you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development