View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:30 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
WOW darren. I was messing around, I don't sense any sarcasm in your post.

Two questions:

1. You really want to do this?

2. Why would you link in a PM, why not link in the forum, if XDA was down as Sharkie noticed and didn't comeback up for another (about) hour after he asked?

So excuse me for trying(and failing) to be funny. I didn't know you were Dinik's private forum police.

Sharkie,

Take care and I will not be in this thread anymore if this is how it is going to be. I would rather not make waves in your thread. Sorry for anyone else that this bothers, just playing but some people are thinner skinned than others.

Blow jobs start at the corner and will start at 11am and continue until 8pm....hope to see you there.
lol, i was joking bro, i linked him to a private dinik site that i dont want public but the blow me part was a joke. you know me by now(i thought) but as for the dinik police part i just dont want him pissed and stop making shit for cdma cause he really doesnt have too but im cool with you bro and you helped me out a bunch with posts/apps so dont hold my joke against op or the people you can help/share in this thread.
This post has been thanked 2 times.