View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 06:59 PM
bobbyblack
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Whats up Sharkie... How is things going?

I gave my PRO2 to my Ole Lady (coming from the Samsung Rant) and she is like a kid in the Candy store... Watching movies at work but she's still gets mad cuz she don't know how to work it. I told her I was wait for an update (from you) and she said she don't need to be all on the PC like me. ( I love PPCgeeks ) But I lied an told her that she had to update or shit would stop working on her ROM, so I told her it'll be a min before it's ready, because my dudes works ( Like I've know y'all for years.. LMFAO ) on ROM and there having problems with the new builds, didn't know what I was talking about. But the Epic IS THE BANGING, Sharkie... Don't miss out graphics is like an blue ray, man don't miss out. I'll be around, good luck on your build. I'll be back
This post has been thanked 1 times.