View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

So I went to the downloads site and tried to download them all and they all started fine with no problems. Does the error or whatever happen after or during the download? I did notice that the download numbers have changed though. They've gone down. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe something was going on with the server...

Yeah, so I've fully downloaded it, and extracted it with no problems. Let me know if any of you are still having problems...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
If I knew how to load a cab I would post it for you.
Use the "Go Advanced" button below the post. Click the paperclip above the input field. Choose browse. Find your .cab, hit Ok. Then hit upload. Viola! You're done!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-17-2010 at 12:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.