PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That is the same ROM I've been on since yesterday. This makes absolutely no sense at all. That problem should not exist in the new ROM. I'm going to download it now from the site and flash and I'll get back to you...
Thanks bro for replying so fast yesterday and today. I just hit the thanks button about 15 times for ya. THANKS
Old 08-17-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Thanks bro for replying so fast yesterday and today. I just hit the thanks button about 15 times for ya. THANKS
I noticed!! I like!!! Thank you so much!

Flashing now...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

So I just downloaded New Multi-Carrier CHT SharkieROM v1.1 from the VBNFiles link in the 1st post and Twitter works fine...

I'm not sure what's going on on your end
When you have time, can you list what all you've added to the ROM? What mods and .cabs you've installed?

As much as it might suck for you, I would redownload and reflash that ROM and see what happens...
After you do that, test Twitter out first, then start adding your stuff and test after each thing.

Or... Just hard reset and test. Then add and test, add and test etc...

On a side note to everyone,

The multi-carrier CHT ROM says "New" in front because I removed the Lockscreen enhancement from it. That ROM has the standard WM lockscreen. I think it works better (buttons respond quicker thereby causing less input errors) and looks better because it allows you to see your wallpaper in the passcode screen. The buttons aren't may fav though. Maybe I'll make my own...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-17-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thank im going to redownload it but I wont be able to flash it today because I just got notice of a beta rom from a nother cook but I will get to it maybe tomarrow.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Thank im going to redownload it but I wont be able to flash it today because I just got notice of a beta rom from a nother cook but I will get to it maybe tomarrow.
Cool, let me know whenever you get back to it...
Old 08-17-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

madizmo is becoming a great contributor

Sharkie your roms kicks aSs, one of the smoothest roms yet. Only issue i have really found is the sense music tab doesn't find my music, anyone else have this? I have never had this problem on any rom before. Keep up the GREaT work
Old 08-17-2010, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by madizmo View Post
Sharkie your roms kicks aSs, one of the smoothest roms yet. Only issue i have really found is the sense music tab doesn't find my music, anyone else have this? I have never had this problem on any rom before. Keep up the GREaT work
I don't keep a lot of music on my phone, but what little I have on my phone, I keep on my storage card and it finds it everytime...

There must be something going on your end affecting this. This is not a problem I've ever had nor as anyone ever mentioned before. A first step would be to hard reset or maybe Task29, then check it out. Or redownload the ROM. I don't know what else to tell you at this point since I can't recreate the problem.

Which ROM are you running by the way? Are you sure you've not done something with your music files that you're forgetting about? Not to insult you, just taking stabs in the dark that's all...

Let me know, what you come up with.

And someone else, let me know if your Music Tab is finding your music.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-17-2010 at 01:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I don't keep a lot of music on my phone, but what little I have on my phone, I keep on my storage card and it finds it everytime...

There must be something going on your end affecting this. This is not a problem I've ever had nor as anyone ever mentioned before. A first step would be to hard reset or maybe Task29, then check it out. Or redownload the ROM. I don't know what else to tell you at this point since I can't recreate the problem.

Which ROM are you running by the way? Are you sure you've not done something with your music files that you're forgetting about? Not to insult you, just taking stabs in the dark that's all...

Let me know, what you come up with.

And someone else, let me know if your Music Tab is finding your music.

first i can vouch that the twitter tab is working for you and mcluvntheboss!! just throwing it out there for # comparisons and all

secondly as with our beloved OP i can also vouch for the music tab and it's functionality,since the very first beta before this rom was released and every last rom built since this has never been a issue,i have too much music lol but have never encountered the above mentioned problem

again just throwing it out there for # comparisons to limit "issues" questions and fixes as to try to see how many users are being affected by said problem

and on that note............been running since i flashed homie! i have ZERO issues which makes me happy as hell as this damn phone never quits or gets any rest, did 1 soft reset in the last two days,memory stays plentiful,overall use of sense is super smooth,and im loving the stability of the rom,no soft resets since i installed all my apps and ect.

Performance = A+ for me

Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Agreed, nice work Sharkie. The new Sprint download link worked for me. So far I am very impressed with the performance and extras your rom has to offer. I usually tend to stay away from 6.5x roms, but I am convinced to stay so far! Love the ringtones btw . "Warning the wife is calling" is classic. Thanks for the new toy. No real issues so far, I will continue testing, but it looks like this Sharkie rom might be a keeper!
Nice work, keep it up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sharkie.jpg (80.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 08-17-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

@straitup27 & @sharkie405 I think I got a bad download or something. I redownloaded it and the file was a tinny tinny bit bigger. I have not flashed it yet. Still waitn on Tm to send me his beta. I will let you know how it comes out when I get the chance to flash it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development