PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

I'm not sure what's going on with your phone, but you have other issues. Clearly this Rom doesn't have an issue with not being able to receive calls and texts or someone would have said something a long time ago. I used this rom as my daily when I used this phone and never had these issues. Did you task29 before you flashed them?

Sent from my EVO on the PPCGeeks App
Old 07-20-2013, 07:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: Sprint

yahelite-rcell is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to yahelite-rcell
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

yes i do task29 all seems fine but when tap message tab call history it goes in sense reset i dont know why that happen ..when i first flash it is all ok but when i put some different rom and bring it back to your rom that's the problem came I always do task29 whatever i put different ROM .......WELL IS ALL OK NOW I TASK29 IT 4X THIS WILL BE MY PERMANENT ROM COMPLETE AND VERY GOOD BATTERY LIFE ..THANKS SHARKIE FOR THIS ROM I HOPE U UPDATE SOME PROGRAMS IN IT SPECIALLY THE FACEBOOK CABS LOL..LOVE THIS ROM ..

Last edited by yahelite-rcell; 07-24-2013 at 03:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: GSM

nightcrawler218 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Someone brought it to my attention that these days you have to create a 4Shared acct. just to download one of my ROMs. I think that's BS, so I've transferred them over to file factory. I keep getting errors whenever I edit the 1st post or try and post this link there. So the links to the ROMs on the 1st page don't work.

DOWNLOAD ROMS HERE instead.

The Kitchen is too big for a free file factory acct. to upload, so it'll have to stay at 4Shared for the time being. No one's downloaded it for a while, so it shouldn't be a big deal anyway. The kitchen link still works.

Please let me know if you have any issues.
Thanks Mr. Sharkie for your support. This link is very useful to me, a noob. I am using US Cellular RHOD400 CDMA global phone. hope the generic version will support my device, any suggestions though?

Thanks & greetings.
Cheers.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler218 View Post
Thanks Mr. Sharkie for your support. This link is very useful to me, a noob. I am using US Cellular RHOD400 CDMA global phone. hope the generic version will support my device, any suggestions though?

Thanks & greetings.
Cheers.
Hey thanks for trying my ROM out!

This ROM should work just fine with your device. If you have any trouble let me know. There might be some adjustments you have to make, but it's been so long that I can't remember for sure. Don't hesitate to ask and if I can't remember the answer right off the bat, I'll be more than happy to do some searching to find one. Hope you enjoy it!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:31 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahelite-rcell View Post
yes i do task29 all seems fine but when tap message tab call history it goes in sense reset i dont know why that happen ..when i first flash it is all ok but when i put some different rom and bring it back to your rom that's the problem came I always do task29 whatever i put different ROM .......WELL IS ALL OK NOW I TASK29 IT 4X THIS WILL BE MY PERMANENT ROM COMPLETE AND VERY GOOD BATTERY LIFE ..THANKS SHARKIE FOR THIS ROM I HOPE U UPDATE SOME PROGRAMS IN IT SPECIALLY THE FACEBOOK CABS LOL..LOVE THIS ROM ..
Glad you finally got it working as it should be. I can't say that I'll be updating anything as there aren't more up to date apps for WM. All development has ceased. It's great to see this ROM still being used and appreciated. Thanks for letting me know you're liking it!
Old 10-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Lurker

Quote:

This ROM should work just fine with your device. If you have any trouble let me know. There might be some adjustments you have to make, but it's been so long that I can't remember for sure. Don't hesitate to ask and if I can't remember the answer right off the bat, I'll be more than happy to do some searching to find one. Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for your response sir. I have successfully installed the ROM. Need to know ! thing. I want my device to look like this, what should I have to do? What should I do to revert back to the original sharkie theme? Can you please remember what modifications to made after installing the ROM?

Thanks & greetings
Old 10-02-2013, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler218 View Post
Thanks for your response sir. I have successfully installed the ROM. Need to know ! thing. I want my device to look like this, what should I have to do? What should I do to revert back to the original sharkie theme? Can you please remember what modifications to made after installing the ROM?

Thanks & greetings
I can't remember off of the top of my head, but I think there were mods that were hosted here at PPCGeeks. I'll have to look around and see if I can find it. You could start by checking out the TP2 themes and mod section to see if you find it there. I'll let you know when I find out.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Lurker

Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Here's the SharkieROM Additional Sounds Cab and two zips of the audio files from the "SharkieROM Addtional Sounds" .cab that I removed from this version, if anyone wanted them! They're split in two because the file was too big as one to upload.

In the cab I had them all going into "ApplicationData\Sounds". So, you might want to put them there as well. This seems to be where they have to be in order for them to be accessed by the appropriate notification selection. As in, wanting to set one of them as an alarm, for example, but it doesn't show up under the alarm choices. This area is still a little bit confusing to me.

SharkieROM Additional Sounds .cab <--click it!
Hello sharkie,

I am using this rom. Facing a couple of issues.

1. Too less ring tones
2. faceboktab application authorization error.

The SINGLE .cab file link is dead & the splitted up files you posted here is in .7z format, so ppc cannot auto install them. Will you please show me a way to install the sounds.

I have activated the twitter link as described in your THIS POST. twitter is working like a charm but the facebook app & tab is not working properly. The app says "no internet access" & the tab says "Authorisation failed". Any fix or any alternate way of using fb app? I need the auto updating feature actually.

Any help shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Lurker

Question Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Quote:

Hello Mr. Sharkie,

I have questions regarding the facebook tab.

1. I have updated the fb tab.cab file & now the issue is, when i click mssg, add frnd, poke etc. icon from the tab, it opens in iExplorer by default but before the fb tab update, the default browser was opera for tab operations. How to change the default?

2. how to link fb contacts with my phone contact list?

I shall be more than obliged if you kindly manage to spent a couple of minutes to resolve these minor issues.
Thanks a lot.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Default browser is set via the registry. I can't remember for sure, but I believe I included the reg edits to make Opera the default browser in the actual Opera cab. Try re-installing Opera and see if that sets it back as the default.

I'm not sure on how to link contacts to FB in WM. I'll have to research that one when I have the time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development