View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler218 View Post
Thanks for your response sir. I have successfully installed the ROM. Need to know ! thing. I want my device to look like this, what should I have to do? What should I do to revert back to the original sharkie theme? Can you please remember what modifications to made after installing the ROM?

Thanks & greetings
I can't remember off of the top of my head, but I think there were mods that were hosted here at PPCGeeks. I'll have to look around and see if I can find it. You could start by checking out the TP2 themes and mod section to see if you find it there. I'll let you know when I find out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.