nightcrawler218
Lurker

nightcrawler218 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Here's the SharkieROM Additional Sounds Cab and two zips of the audio files from the "SharkieROM Addtional Sounds" .cab that I removed from this version, if anyone wanted them! They're split in two because the file was too big as one to upload.

In the cab I had them all going into "ApplicationData\Sounds". So, you might want to put them there as well. This seems to be where they have to be in order for them to be accessed by the appropriate notification selection. As in, wanting to set one of them as an alarm, for example, but it doesn't show up under the alarm choices. This area is still a little bit confusing to me.

SharkieROM Additional Sounds .cab <--click it!
Hello sharkie,

I am using this rom. Facing a couple of issues.

1. Too less ring tones
2. faceboktab application authorization error.

The SINGLE .cab file link is dead & the splitted up files you posted here is in .7z format, so ppc cannot auto install them. Will you please show me a way to install the sounds.

I have activated the twitter link as described in your THIS POST. twitter is working like a charm but the facebook app & tab is not working properly. The app says "no internet access" & the tab says "Authorisation failed". Any fix or any alternate way of using fb app? I need the auto updating feature actually.

Any help shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.