PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Updates??? Did you say updates? I do like this ROM. The graphics are so clean! This is the longest I have gone on a ROM in about 3 months without flashing.
Yes...he said updates. Currently working the kinks out of 23121. ALL my ROMs will be getting fresh sys builds soon. Follow along on Twitter for the most up to date info on the shizo!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Yes...he said updates
How can you update a perfect ROM?

Old 07-27-2010, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yes...he said updates. Currently working the kinks out of 23121. ALL my ROMs will be getting fresh sys builds soon. Follow along on Twitter for the most up to date info on the shizo!
I guess I need to bite the bullet and join Twitter.... Well, I am very happy with this ROM. Great work!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:48 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

XYC - great ROM, thanks for sharing your work!

I do have a questions though, do you have a cab for the clock that you are using for this ROM? I installed different clock mods to see how they would look, but for some reason I am having issues getting back to your clock & I would rather not re-flash if I don't have to. (I guess that's what I deserve for trying something different that really doesn't need messing with!) LOL

Anyway thanks again bro!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Can't wait to see this ROM with the new build. I love this ROM. I think I am going to try out your GTX version as well. Thanks for the great work.

Last edited by netengineer; 08-03-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post

I do have a questions though, do you have a cab for the clock that you are using for this ROM? I installed different clock mods to see how they would look, but for some reason I am having issues getting back to your clock & I would rather not re-flash if I don't have to. (I guess that's what I deserve for trying something different that really doesn't need messing with!) LOL

Anyway thanks again bro!
Check the paperclip on the Dusk-addons thread. I'm pretty sure it's in there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:36 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:

Anyway thanks again bro!
If you have installed diff clocks via cab you should be able to just uninstall cab and restart sense and it SHOULD be the cooked in version. I have done this man many times during testing/reg use and never had an issue. Specifically XYC ROMs but also other chefs work and I get the same results.
Now if you are droppin' manila files to change clocks, you will have to find the original manila file(s) for that clock(should be Diniks transparent Ana analog clock but I believe the flip clock is by XYC or another skinner with skills) and drop it(them) back in the Windows folder.

Have you tried sliding over to the settings tab, down to manage applications, then selecting remove or uninstall.....go through the list of your installed goodies and uninstall anything that has to do with clocks that you already installed, then restart sense or device?

I am on the 23121 XYC Glass/Ana build and just changed analogs three times along with 3 versions of Agent Zachy Dinik Ana style flip clocks this way and it works just fine for me.....all cabs of course.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:33 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Check the paperclip on the Dusk-addons thread. I'm pretty sure it's in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
If you have installed diff clocks via cab you should be able to just uninstall cab and restart sense and it SHOULD be the cooked in version. I have done this man many times during testing/reg use and never had an issue. Specifically XYC ROMs but also other chefs work and I get the same results.
Now if you are droppin' manila files to change clocks, you will have to find the original manila file(s) for that clock(should be Diniks transparent Ana analog clock but I believe the flip clock is by XYC or another skinner with skills) and drop it(them) back in the Windows folder.

Have you tried sliding over to the settings tab, down to manage applications, then selecting remove or uninstall.....go through the list of your installed goodies and uninstall anything that has to do with clocks that you already installed, then restart sense or device?

I am on the 23121 XYC Glass/Ana build and just changed analogs three times along with 3 versions of Agent Zachy Dinik Ana style flip clocks this way and it works just fine for me.....all cabs of course.

Thanks for both of your responses! However, I was able to get it working again. What happened is I loaded a couple clock cabs on top of one another & when I was doing a removal it was saying that it could not remove one of the cabs entirely. So just as a test, I did a re-install on the cab that it wouldn't remove & after rebooting the cab was fully removed & the original clock was back on my screen.

Go figure??? Learn something new everyday messing with this thing. LOL

Once again, thanks for the input guys (I made sure to hit the "Thanks" button for the both of ya).

Keep up the great work!

P.S.
Do you have a link for the Dusk-addons thread handy? I will be doing a search for it in the meantime.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:36 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Dusk Add-on thread HERE

Quote:
Thanks for both of your responses! However, I was able to get it working again. What happened is I loaded a couple clock cabs on top of one another & when I was doing a removal it was saying that it could not remove one of the cabs entirely. So just as a test, I did a re-install on the cab that it wouldn't remove & after rebooting the cab was fully removed & the original clock was back on my screen.

Go figure??? Learn something new everyday messing with this thing. LOL

Once again, thanks for the input guys (I made sure to hit the "Thanks" button for the both of ya).

Keep up the great work!

P.S.
Do you have a link for the Dusk-addons thread handy? I will be doing a search for it in the meantime.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Plackslayer is just getting started

I just wanted to say thanks again as I have been running the 7/7 release of this rom since day one and have not had to reset it once, and I have no issues putting WinMo through the ringer.

Don't even know if I'd update unless something was drastically different as you did such a great job on this release.

--PS
HTC Touch Pro 2 --> Samsung Epic 4G
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development