View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:04 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Updates??? Did you say updates? I do like this ROM. The graphics are so clean! This is the longest I have gone on a ROM in about 3 months without flashing.
Yes...he said updates. Currently working the kinks out of 23121. ALL my ROMs will be getting fresh sys builds soon. Follow along on Twitter for the most up to date info on the shizo!

This post has been thanked 3 times.