PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Interesting, I always heard the first line, Username, was either your phone number@uscc.net or MSID@uscc.net

Well if you got it running great!

Not a problem so far, I use to put that too, (But I never heard of the MSID thing) but this time I forgot to enter it. Just my phone number. But like you said, as long as it works. LoL

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Exactly the reason I started cooking. I was an NRG exclusive user for over a year and a half. Glad you like it. Thanks.
Well.... you have a winner! I have been using it since Monday and it is so fast and I am not getting any lockups. I could not believe I had my nav system running, Palringo, Facebook, Email and Active Sync running and still had close to 55 Mb free memory.

I do have a question. I used a cab (in my xda_uc folder) called classic_word_completion.cab I have always used it for word suggestion or even addresses when doing a txt or email. For some reason it works in portrait just fine until I backspace on a letter then I lose it completely till I start a new txt. Also in landscape I am not able to get an email suggestion, I have to hit the "To:" or enter key to get the addresses.

Any ideas?

Also I installed this cab as well: Sprint Keyboard fix.cab

Do I need those two cabs with your ROM at all? Maybe the two cabs are causing the issue. I just always had to with NGRZ ROMs so I left them in.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Been running this for the last couple days....very nice work XYC!!!!
Old 07-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

2nd that. Nothing wrong with Anastasia. Too smooth.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:06 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Well.... you have a winner! I have been using it since Monday and it is so fast and I am not getting any lockups. I could not believe I had my nav system running, Palringo, Facebook, Email and Active Sync running and still had close to 55 Mb free memory.

I do have a question. I used a cab (in my xda_uc folder) called classic_word_completion.cab I have always used it for word suggestion or even addresses when doing a txt or email. For some reason it works in portrait just fine until I backspace on a letter then I lose it completely till I start a new txt. Also in landscape I am not able to get an email suggestion, I have to hit the "To:" or enter key to get the addresses.

Any ideas?

Do I need those two cabs with your ROM at all? Maybe the two cabs are causing the issue. I just always had to with NGRZ ROMs so I left them in.

Are you using Swype as your keyboard? Swype (for some reason) halfway breaks the word completion. You have to hit the back key, i.e. To: John>"Backspace">(names with Joh will be searched)

Old 07-26-2010, 03:10 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Arrrggg now I am getting 777 errors all over the place!!!!! I think it was better before the fix.

EDIT: I put my phone # on the first line and it seems to work now.
Did you by chance try a soft reset? I've noticed that if I get a phone call in the middle of a data session, sometimes the phone will "forget" how to connect to data, but a soft reset gets it back up and running.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Are you using Swype as your keyboard? Swype (for some reason) halfway breaks the word completion. You have to hit the back key, i.e. To: John>"Backspace">(names with Joh will be searched)
No, I am not using swipe. Still trying to figure it out. Not a huge deal I just install the cab again. Everything else though is perfect. Now I have too much time on my hands not flashing so often. lol
Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
No, I am not using swipe. Still trying to figure it out. Not a huge deal I just install the cab again. Everything else though is perfect. Now I have too much time on my hands not flashing so often. lol
I love swype, I never even open up the keyboard anymore.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:05 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:

Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Been running this for the last couple days....very nice work XYC!!!!
BUMP

Wait till they taste the updates..........
Old 07-27-2010, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
BUMP

Wait till they taste the updates..........
Updates??? Did you say updates? I do like this ROM. The graphics are so clean! This is the longest I have gone on a ROM in about 3 months without flashing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development