PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackslayer View Post
I just wanted to say thanks again as I have been running the 7/7 release of this rom since day one and have not had to reset it once, and I have no issues putting WinMo through the ringer.

Don't even know if I'd update unless something was drastically different as you did such a great job on this release.

--PS
Thank you. Been having issues with newer builds, so still working on improvements.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Which is your latest and most stable of the new builds? GTX or Dusk? I was hoping you would come out with with the XpressGlass with a new build. I love this ROM!
Old 08-26-2010, 12:07 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Which is your latest and most stable of the new builds? GTX or Dusk? I was hoping you would come out with with the XpressGlass with a new build. I love this ROM!

They are both pretty damn stable.

Currently he is working on a new theme for a rom and will hopefully be done soon.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Can't wait. I'm currently using xpress squeaky clean rom. Nice and fast.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Can't wait. I'm currently using xpress squeaky clean rom. Nice and fast.

That is my default rom as soon as a CHT version drops or any other sense mod that may not be compatible with CHT. For testing my taskbars and other mods I always fall back to Clean 7-7 6.5 or 6.5x
Old 08-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I'm really liking the non cht roms. The squeaky clean seems pretty fast, and stable. I got it overclocked to 710 so far with out any hiccups, not sure if I want to push my luck since 710 is working so good. I wish there was a way to add the manila program tab though.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:59 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I'm really liking the non cht roms. The squeaky clean seems pretty fast, and stable. I got it overclocked to 710 so far with out any hiccups, not sure if I want to push my luck since 710 is working so good. I wish there was a way to add the manila program tab though.

Non CHT roms are snappier, you are right. Every rom by every chef will tell you that there is a considerable drop in the 1.8.5, some have even dropped back down to 1.7.1 saying it is not as much of a memory hog. So you could always run Sqweaky and install 1.7.1.

I have been unable to overclock the clean series past 748, the phone crashes and have to put it back into safe mode.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

How do I overclock my ROM?
Old 08-27-2010, 09:37 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
How do I overclock my ROM?
by doing everything you read here in the first post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129661

Old 08-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Is there a seperate cab for the burning Sun you have on this rom? Great Rom by the way!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development