View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:33 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Check the paperclip on the Dusk-addons thread. I'm pretty sure it's in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
If you have installed diff clocks via cab you should be able to just uninstall cab and restart sense and it SHOULD be the cooked in version. I have done this man many times during testing/reg use and never had an issue. Specifically XYC ROMs but also other chefs work and I get the same results.
Now if you are droppin' manila files to change clocks, you will have to find the original manila file(s) for that clock(should be Diniks transparent Ana analog clock but I believe the flip clock is by XYC or another skinner with skills) and drop it(them) back in the Windows folder.

Have you tried sliding over to the settings tab, down to manage applications, then selecting remove or uninstall.....go through the list of your installed goodies and uninstall anything that has to do with clocks that you already installed, then restart sense or device?

I am on the 23121 XYC Glass/Ana build and just changed analogs three times along with 3 versions of Agent Zachy Dinik Ana style flip clocks this way and it works just fine for me.....all cabs of course.

Thanks for both of your responses! However, I was able to get it working again. What happened is I loaded a couple clock cabs on top of one another & when I was doing a removal it was saying that it could not remove one of the cabs entirely. So just as a test, I did a re-install on the cab that it wouldn't remove & after rebooting the cab was fully removed & the original clock was back on my screen.

Go figure??? Learn something new everyday messing with this thing. LOL

Once again, thanks for the input guys (I made sure to hit the "Thanks" button for the both of ya).

Keep up the great work!

P.S.
Do you have a link for the Dusk-addons thread handy? I will be doing a search for it in the meantime.
This post has been thanked 1 times.