View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
XYC - great ROM, thanks for sharing your work!

I do have a questions though, do you have a cab for the clock that you are using for this ROM? I installed different clock mods to see how they would look, but for some reason I am having issues getting back to your clock & I would rather not re-flash if I don't have to. (I guess that's what I deserve for trying something different that really doesn't need messing with!) LOL

Anyway thanks again bro!
If you have installed diff clocks via cab you should be able to just uninstall cab and restart sense and it SHOULD be the cooked in version. I have done this man many times during testing/reg use and never had an issue. Specifically XYC ROMs but also other chefs work and I get the same results.
Now if you are droppin' manila files to change clocks, you will have to find the original manila file(s) for that clock(should be Diniks transparent Ana analog clock but I believe the flip clock is by XYC or another skinner with skills) and drop it(them) back in the Windows folder.

Have you tried sliding over to the settings tab, down to manage applications, then selecting remove or uninstall.....go through the list of your installed goodies and uninstall anything that has to do with clocks that you already installed, then restart sense or device?

I am on the 23121 XYC Glass/Ana build and just changed analogs three times along with 3 versions of Agent Zachy Dinik Ana style flip clocks this way and it works just fine for me.....all cabs of course.
This post has been thanked 1 times.