PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner
Carrier: Sprint

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

I was just wondering what that lock toggle switch do? Thanks!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
NOOOOOOO... I should have knocked on wood. I had my first glitch. This is no cabs installed outside of spb screenshot.

Soft reset fixed it. Big is there a way to edit the position of widgets manually or can you see if we can get some more options on size of widgets or how to place them that way we can line them up and center them for boxed look options? Like in this picture the width of the favorite people widget is off from the clock widget and I believe they are expanded to the biggest size options. Or an option to just center a row of quicklinks. In this picture the 4 quicklinks have the same space inbetween each quicklink but are not centered as a group from the left and right borders of the screen. I know these are super small details and I am definately not complaining.
If you open your slider 'keyboard' and close it again, it should go back to normal. I got the same thing just a second ago.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Telus BigMaxSense 7-16 21899

USCC BigMaxSense 7-16 23563

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ShiveAhoy is a n00b

any chance of seeing a reduced version of the color cab?

Cheers
Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiveAhoy View Post
any chance of seeing a reduced version of the color cab?

Cheers
you mean individual cabs for all components?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76

Just noticed a glitch bignadad. I'm new to your rom, and love it. So this could have been discussed before. But, on the 7/16 sprint rom (21899), say my wife sends me a text. I view the text in manilla, not windows. I tap the screen to bring up maxmanilla texting program. I now see our messages plus the row of icons at the bottom. I can touch and slide through any of the icons and see info about my wife. her details, our text history, facebook, and call history. BUT, if I go all the way to the right to call history icon, when I slide back to facebook, my dads info comes up, not my wifes. And from that point on, I see my dads call history, text history, and information.

I don't know why its doing this but I think I do know why it jumps to my dads. He is the first entry in my quick people link thingy. The little square in the center of the home screen that you can scroll through a few of your favorite contacts. He just happens to be the first one. Has anyone seen this, or can they duplicate it. Sorry if this is already a known issue. Just trying to help a brotha out.

Also, going from normal viewing to landscape, those icons mentioned above show where you enter text in on the screen. Just an FYI.

Last edited by KrazyKevin76; 07-17-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ShiveAhoy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
you mean individual cabs for all components?
nope, I was assuming that the color cab for the last release may have the same size issues..

Thanks
Old 07-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Lurker

go4fan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
Also, going from normal viewing to landscape, those icons mentioned above show where you enter text in on the screen. Just an FYI.
Hey Big,

Another new user here. So far I really like your ROM. I just thought I'd attach a screenshot of what KrazyKevin76 is describing. I noticed the same problem. Apologize if this has been discussed before but figured I'd bring it up just in case.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (9.0 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Yeah, it been there since the ROM first launch. Actually, I kinda gotten used to it by now
Old 07-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Are we talking about the taskbar glitching on the bottom?

I did have a weird camera glitch. Maxsense was pixelated over the video of the camera. I closed camera and ran it again. it was fine. No other issue though.

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-17-2010 at 09:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development