View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 07:26 PM
SLCMotor
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
NOOOOOOO... I should have knocked on wood. I had my first glitch. This is no cabs installed outside of spb screenshot.

Soft reset fixed it. Big is there a way to edit the position of widgets manually or can you see if we can get some more options on size of widgets or how to place them that way we can line them up and center them for boxed look options? Like in this picture the width of the favorite people widget is off from the clock widget and I believe they are expanded to the biggest size options. Or an option to just center a row of quicklinks. In this picture the 4 quicklinks have the same space inbetween each quicklink but are not centered as a group from the left and right borders of the screen. I know these are super small details and I am definately not complaining.
If you open your slider 'keyboard' and close it again, it should go back to normal. I got the same thing just a second ago.