View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 PM
KrazyKevin76
Regular 'Geeker

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Just noticed a glitch bignadad. I'm new to your rom, and love it. So this could have been discussed before. But, on the 7/16 sprint rom (21899), say my wife sends me a text. I view the text in manilla, not windows. I tap the screen to bring up maxmanilla texting program. I now see our messages plus the row of icons at the bottom. I can touch and slide through any of the icons and see info about my wife. her details, our text history, facebook, and call history. BUT, if I go all the way to the right to call history icon, when I slide back to facebook, my dads info comes up, not my wifes. And from that point on, I see my dads call history, text history, and information.

I don't know why its doing this but I think I do know why it jumps to my dads. He is the first entry in my quick people link thingy. The little square in the center of the home screen that you can scroll through a few of your favorite contacts. He just happens to be the first one. Has anyone seen this, or can they duplicate it. Sorry if this is already a known issue. Just trying to help a brotha out.

Also, going from normal viewing to landscape, those icons mentioned above show where you enter text in on the screen. Just an FYI.

Last edited by KrazyKevin76; 07-17-2010 at 08:30 PM.