PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

On the subject of alarms etc, all of my rings on the phone don't work. They come up as corrupted files. Also this happens for the alerts. Only the "alarms" work. I am using Spring 23563.

Another question, if I export the registy settings for Maxsense and I now flash a new rom, can I restore. If yes, how is this done. When I click on the exported file it opens up the registry. Do I just copy this file and paste it back into the registry in the right spot or is there an import function somewhere in the regedit program?

Thanks,
JSG
Edit: I just wehnt to Windows Folder/ Rings..all the files are there and they play just fine
Second edit: I only loaded 1 program onto this rom. That is the Swype keyboard which I used on Energy rom. I just love it. When I removed the program, my rings all came back. I'll try and reload to confirm that this is the culprit.

Last edited by jsgross; 06-04-2010 at 09:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Only problem I'm having is that every now and then the black taskbar overlaps the MaxSense taskbar and the keyboard icon overlaps the Home icon. Haven't figured out what's causing it, but when I can get everything back, it runs smoothly.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 soon to be Driod X
Carrier: Verizon

kevmueller is keeping up the good workkevmueller is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Verizon 21901 is have SOD issue's on my device... Might be something on my end but wanted feedback from anyone downloading... I did send the ROM to beta testers and not SOD's were reported....BUT i have it on my device now and keep having issues...

Anyone else with 21901 have SOD issue's?
i think its arkswitch?
Yes having these issues. No problem setting up last night. Then when I woke up this morning I had a SOD on the charger. Since I have been using it this morning 3 more SOD. When it is working it is great. Thanks for you hard work on this.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Having issues with the 21901 Sprint version. I ran Task 29 beforehand just to be on the safe side. Flashed rom with no issues. XDA_UC ran and installed a few programs. Hit power button and could not get device to wake up, SOD. Removed battery and booted up. Tried to see if I could disable Arkswitch but when I went into it, i could not get out of it. Tried everything. Pulled battery again. Got to home screen and then got SOD again. I havent even been able to do a Clear Storage yet but I will keep pluggin away at it.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started

I just downloaded the latest version of Swype from this site and installed it. My rings are working fine now. I'll keep an eye on this

Newest Swype(that I could find)
http://www.jayceooi.com/2010/02/21/d...9-for-htc-hd2/

JSG
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Having issues with the 21901 Sprint version. I ran Task 29 beforehand just to be on the safe side. Flashed rom with no issues. XDA_UC ran and installed a few programs. Hit power button and could not get device to wake up, SOD. Removed battery and booted up. Tried to see if I could disable Arkswitch but when I went into it, i could not get out of it. Tried everything. Pulled battery again. Got to home screen and then got SOD again. I havent even been able to do a Clear Storage yet but I will keep pluggin away at it.
If you disable Arkswitch, it doesn't revert back to the regular Task Manager. It gives the Send Error Report message. I used to use Arkswitch, but not sure its friendly here.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmueller View Post
Yes having these issues. No problem setting up last night. Then when I woke up this morning I had a SOD on the charger. Since I have been using it this morning 3 more SOD. When it is working it is great. Thanks for you hard work on this.
im going to remove arkswitch on the 21901 version, and re upload in just a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
On the subject of alarms etc, all of my rings on the phone don't work. They come up as corrupted files. Also this happens for the alerts. Only the "alarms" work. I am using Spring 23563.

Another question, if I export the registy settings for Maxsense and I now flash a new rom, can I restore. If yes, how is this done. When I click on the exported file it opens up the registry. Do I just copy this file and paste it back into the registry in the right spot or is there an import function somewhere in the regedit program?

Thanks,
JSG
Edit: I just wehnt to Windows Folder/ Rings..all the files are there and they play just fine
Second edit: I only loaded 1 program onto this rom. That is the Swype keyboard which I used on Energy rom. I just love it. When I removed the program, my rings all came back. I'll try and reload to confirm that this is the culprit.
not sure about the corrupt rings, the same thing has happened on my device before.. not all the time, just sometimes .
looking into it

to get your MaxSense registry settings after flash place the exported reg file into your XDA_UC folder

Old 06-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
okay.. Many issues with SOD on the 21901 ROM... Taking down now!!!

please us the 23563 for now... will have 21901 back up shortly

Last edited by bignadad; 06-04-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

obliviousr is just getting started

Any idea when the US Cellular one will be up?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Might want to check this out... Will Backup MaxSense registry... any input?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=451
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development