View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 09:27 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmueller View Post
Yes having these issues. No problem setting up last night. Then when I woke up this morning I had a SOD on the charger. Since I have been using it this morning 3 more SOD. When it is working it is great. Thanks for you hard work on this.
im going to remove arkswitch on the 21901 version, and re upload in just a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
On the subject of alarms etc, all of my rings on the phone don't work. They come up as corrupted files. Also this happens for the alerts. Only the "alarms" work. I am using Spring 23563.

Another question, if I export the registy settings for Maxsense and I now flash a new rom, can I restore. If yes, how is this done. When I click on the exported file it opens up the registry. Do I just copy this file and paste it back into the registry in the right spot or is there an import function somewhere in the regedit program?

Thanks,
JSG
Edit: I just wehnt to Windows Folder/ Rings..all the files are there and they play just fine
Second edit: I only loaded 1 program onto this rom. That is the Swype keyboard which I used on Energy rom. I just love it. When I removed the program, my rings all came back. I'll try and reload to confirm that this is the culprit.
not sure about the corrupt rings, the same thing has happened on my device before.. not all the time, just sometimes .
looking into it

to get your MaxSense registry settings after flash place the exported reg file into your XDA_UC folder