PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Does anyone else find it difficult to tap the home button? In some instances it seems like i can't get back to the home screen no matter how i touch it. It seems like its moving left and right. When i tap it with the stylus it seems to work just fine.

In general it seems like the targets for hitting buttons are very touch. I seem to be having better luck with the sylus than my fingers. Anyone have any ideas?

Overall I'm in love. I've never understood the Manilla sliding concept. This allows you to tap and navigate throughout all features of the phone.

i've found that with a quick double tap it takes me to the homescreen whenever i want =)

and yeah some of the stuff is very touch.

EDIT: Has anybody had a problem with google maps getting a lock? As well, is there any way to get the HTC menu's back? For example, in windows messaging, b/c i dont like HTC messaging lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"

Last edited by YnYng; 05-30-2010 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
i've found that with a quick double tap it takes me to the homescreen whenever i want =)
i have been using maxsense from the beginning and have not tried this yet, BUT it seems to work a little better.... Thanks!

Going to get with max and see if we cant make it a little easier to single click..

Old 05-30-2010, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shadowhawk2021 is becoming a great contributor

I was having MAJOR issuse, redid the Sprint stock flash, then back to MaxSense, then a hard reset right away. Have had no problems sense. I do need to check MMS/SMS, but that can wait for another day

A couple of suggestions for the future (most of these prob have been mentioned):

1. More widgets, (a dual analog/digital clock would be nice) which you say is on the way. Awesome.
2. Allow the same widget used more than once.
3. I would also like the options to use the expanding menu options like in some of the earlier sense videos. It was unique, maybe they could be future widgets?
4. Not a big fan of Opera 9.5, but to each his own.

I LOVE this mod and this ROM. Thank you for all your hard work big.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Does anyone else find it difficult to tap the home button? In some instances it seems like i can't get back to the home screen no matter how i touch it. It seems like its moving left and right. When i tap it with the stylus it seems to work just fine.
I have a much better success rate when I use my pinkie.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

mhess55 is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING §VERY§ SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ Making Manila History! WO

Best Rom for CDMA I've come across. Hands down, fast, great graphics, many options.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Big, retractable notifications would rock if ya'll could bring them back.
I have the feeling the general pubic is out of the loop on what is a "bug" and what is first on the list to be fixed/tweaked...i initialy thought the landscape issue was a bug until I read that it was on the "list" to be fixed....I think there will be a few pages of "it doesn't work" and you responding----it's on the list.
I did have to SR a few times while installing programs and tweaking settings---was getting a bit of hanging on SD card access sometimes. After everything was loaded and all tweaks done and a final SR, everything seems to be running quite smooth.
One suggestion for future releases is to reduce the size of the "star," "house," and whatever the last thing is on the home screen----it does take up quite a bit of real estate. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to put on the home screen. If I have the slide clock, weather behind, calendar, and 3notification bar-----the calendar takes up a lot of real estate---if minimized, there's a big open slot...if weather is in the middle of the screen, you cant see the appointments when opened----so I'm wondering if there's a way for ya'll to expand icons that "push" others off the screen until minimized???? that way you could have sms, e-mail, phone, voicemail, calendar all tabbed, and when selected would push the others off the screen, when minimized everything goes back into place????
ok, rambling now...
Big, thanks for a great release. Base rom is running great too.

If I had any sort of ability to do what ya'll do, I would attempt to contribute with moding, however, all I can do is ask if this would be possible. Thanks agin Big.

Last edited by ffkip911; 05-30-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Another feature request:
Is it possible to link the alarm to user-specified programs - e.g. SPB Time/G-Alarm, etc?
Also, any word on getting a 6.1 ROM with MaxSense?
Thanks.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

downloading <3
Old 05-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

Jkyken9 is a n00b

Sprint stock link is down.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dak408 is a n00b

I just flashed and hard reset. I have no messaging?? Go to contacts and try to text and I get a black screen with white at the bottom??? Any ideas? Fast otherwise!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development