View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 11:00 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Big, retractable notifications would rock if ya'll could bring them back.
I have the feeling the general pubic is out of the loop on what is a "bug" and what is first on the list to be fixed/tweaked...i initialy thought the landscape issue was a bug until I read that it was on the "list" to be fixed....I think there will be a few pages of "it doesn't work" and you responding----it's on the list.
I did have to SR a few times while installing programs and tweaking settings---was getting a bit of hanging on SD card access sometimes. After everything was loaded and all tweaks done and a final SR, everything seems to be running quite smooth.
One suggestion for future releases is to reduce the size of the "star," "house," and whatever the last thing is on the home screen----it does take up quite a bit of real estate. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to put on the home screen. If I have the slide clock, weather behind, calendar, and 3notification bar-----the calendar takes up a lot of real estate---if minimized, there's a big open slot...if weather is in the middle of the screen, you cant see the appointments when opened----so I'm wondering if there's a way for ya'll to expand icons that "push" others off the screen until minimized???? that way you could have sms, e-mail, phone, voicemail, calendar all tabbed, and when selected would push the others off the screen, when minimized everything goes back into place????
ok, rambling now...
Big, thanks for a great release. Base rom is running great too.

If I had any sort of ability to do what ya'll do, I would attempt to contribute with moding, however, all I can do is ask if this would be possible. Thanks agin Big.

Last edited by ffkip911; 05-30-2010 at 11:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.