View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:37 PM
YnYng
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Does anyone else find it difficult to tap the home button? In some instances it seems like i can't get back to the home screen no matter how i touch it. It seems like its moving left and right. When i tap it with the stylus it seems to work just fine.

In general it seems like the targets for hitting buttons are very touch. I seem to be having better luck with the sylus than my fingers. Anyone have any ideas?

Overall I'm in love. I've never understood the Manilla sliding concept. This allows you to tap and navigate throughout all features of the phone.

i've found that with a quick double tap it takes me to the homescreen whenever i want =)

and yeah some of the stuff is very touch.

EDIT: Has anybody had a problem with google maps getting a lock? As well, is there any way to get the HTC menu's back? For example, in windows messaging, b/c i dont like HTC messaging lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"

Last edited by YnYng; 05-30-2010 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.