PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼BigMaxSense REVAMP Coming????☼

Got device back in hand. will begin work tonight...

couple of things real quick....

- Will ONLY be making a 6.5x version for now... (73% use it, according to poll)

- I will not be making any new features in MaxSense. I will be addressing issues from my previous ROM and adding in updates and implementing a few new things

- This will be a one time update.... after this release there will be no more tp2 roms from me... I have 2 touch pro 2's that i will be selling after i am done...

- I will probably port my BigDX Serenity theme to device too.. Will not be included in ROM but will be a addon cab that can be installed...

- As always donations are greatly appreciated.. I was shown a lot of love for this ROM when doing it about 6 months ago and i have to say that has been a good bit of my motivation to revamp.

Stay tuned for more

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

85stang is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼BigMaxSense REVAMP Coming????☼

This is good news, I like how the MMS in this Rom just works on Sprint, when i used Energy I always had to fiddle with it.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼MAXSENSE CAB IS NOW POSTED HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
What does everyone think of a possible BigMaxSense Revamp?

Are there really that many users using this ROM still?

Just checked the numbers and the 7.25 23569 had about 1300 hits to date... WOW...

Thats more than i thought it would be...

i still have my old tp2 and was thinking about doing an update, but was wanting to see if there was a demand for it...

thoughts?
Yeah, I see 1341 Hits and that is just the recorded ones. Everyday I am still seeing downloads for the ROM on the site.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Got device back in hand. will begin work tonight...

couple of things real quick....

- Will ONLY be making a 6.5x version for now... (73% use it, according to poll)

- I will not be making any new features in MaxSense. I will be addressing issues from my previous ROM and adding in updates and implementing a few new things

- This will be a one time update.... after this release there will be no more tp2 roms from me... I have 2 touch pro 2's that i will be selling after i am done...

- I will probably port my BigDX Serenity theme to device too.. Will not be included in ROM but will be a addon cab that can be installed...

- As always donations are greatly appreciated.. I was shown a lot of love for this ROM when doing it about 6 months ago and i have to say that has been a good bit of my motivation to revamp.

Stay tuned for more

bignadad, would you be willing to share with this humble admire of your work.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 12-10-2010, 01:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

CEMIII is a n00b

Big I have donated to your cause. I must say that I have tried them all & am still using yours it rules hands down. So in my opnion if you can fix that horizonatal screen issue & the flash issue in in the web browser I'd be psyched. If not i have been pleased with your work but really
I can't wait for your new shit hahahah
Old 12-10-2010, 01:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

CEMIII is a n00b

When is the release date????????????
Old 12-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: BOOST

mackharoni is a n00b

Sexy!
Old 12-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: rzr
Carrier: sprint

zibit is a n00b

I just got a TP2, yeah late to the game, and this will be the first ROM I install. Looks fantastic and seems to have a small footprint, which is very important. And to hear an update will be coming is just great news!

Thanks for all your effort!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

exposystane is a n00b

Just tried this Rom after using Energy for ages.. this rom is ridiculously cool.. and faster.

Can anyone tell me how to minimize programs like opera, go to the home tab, and open it up again? I'm using the 6.5 version.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

@ I'm looking forward to a re-release of this ROM. I was away from my TP2 but am back to this ROM for good

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development