View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼BigMaxSense REVAMP Coming????☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Got device back in hand. will begin work tonight...

couple of things real quick....

- Will ONLY be making a 6.5x version for now... (73% use it, according to poll)

- I will not be making any new features in MaxSense. I will be addressing issues from my previous ROM and adding in updates and implementing a few new things

- This will be a one time update.... after this release there will be no more tp2 roms from me... I have 2 touch pro 2's that i will be selling after i am done...

- I will probably port my BigDX Serenity theme to device too.. Will not be included in ROM but will be a addon cab that can be installed...

- As always donations are greatly appreciated.. I was shown a lot of love for this ROM when doing it about 6 months ago and i have to say that has been a good bit of my motivation to revamp.

Stay tuned for more

bignadad, would you be willing to share with this humble admire of your work.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion