PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RamonePPCGeek is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

When Will We Expect The Next Update With Fixes???
Old 08-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonePPCGeek View Post
When Will We Expect The Next Update With Fixes???
What issues are there with the ROM that require a new release?

They only issue's that i have seen multiple people mention is MMS... Which is fixable by setting default server (or installing another MMS on top)

Here are the other issues that i have seen
-USCC Connections are not setup (can be added manually)
-Yahoo account will not sync (reported by 1 user)
-Text messages will not delete all (reported by 1 user)

What other issue's are there besides these? All of these are easily fixed and shouldnt be causing a big problem? unless i'm missing something

Old 08-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
The main reason why I switched back was because MMS doesn't work. When I go album and select a photo to send via message it start as a text message and wont let me insert a picture. Its grayed out.

Also all your slider graphics disappeared.
did you install another Arcsoft MMS on top?

what slider graphics are you referring to? thought i asked before...
Old 08-02-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Big, just to clarify.. its not that the messages dont delete (the txt/mms issue), they DO delete.. but the system does not load manila/sense afterward.. forcing a PSShutXP soft reboot..

Once its rebooted they are deleted.

Just a clarification.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RamonePPCGeek is a n00b

Album art dosen't connect with gracenote. it freezes up everytime u try to update album art. The internet short cuts don't display a picture. Fare as i know everything else is fine. but you should add mp3 trimmer, along with audio booster into this rom....love this rom, one of the best i ever used but it can use a little tweaking up.

Last edited by RamonePPCGeek; 08-02-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

i mentioned a couple things posted above. the task triangle that doesn't show running programs to close and the fact that my alarm does not have a dismis button anymore. these don't require a new rom, but it would be nice to know how to resolve the issues.
not a complaint, just a request.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonePPCGeek View Post
Album art dosen't connect with gracenote. it freezes up everytime u try to update album art. The internet short cuts don't display a picture. Fare as i know everything else is fine. but you should add mp3 trimmer, along with audio booster into this rom....love this rom, one of the best i ever used but it can use a little tweaking up.

audio booster as well as advanced config are on the paperclip.......along with a ton of extra goodies....look there, your request has already been answered
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Big,
I apologize if you are the wrong person, but I know you were on the beta team for maxsense so I'll address this to you. Hopefully you can pass it on to Maxy, etc. Regarding the landscape issue, is it possible to have the regular sense landscape screen. I'm just asking because the ability to have a clock displayed is more important to me than having quicklinks. There's probably more under the surface than I realize with the widgets, etc. but just a thought!

TIA,
ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
it does not have landscape on the home panels... that is because we are unsure what to do there... we have to take 3 portrait home panels to 1 landscape panel.... and everyones widgets will be in different locations... so we are still trying to come up with ideas to make this happen....

Landscape does work on all tabs and throughout the rest of the device.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Big,
I apologize if you are the wrong person, but I know you were on the beta team for maxsense so I'll address this to you. Hopefully you can pass it on to Maxy, etc. Regarding the landscape issue, is it possible to have the regular sense landscape screen. I'm just asking because the ability to have a clock displayed is more important to me than having quicklinks. There's probably more under the surface than I realize with the widgets, etc. but just a thought!

TIA,
ST
That sounds feasible... this i on top of my list to try and help Max resolve... look for updates in the very near future.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

1 thing i did notice, the bluetooth widget doesnt work. it freezes the phone when you try and turn it on or off via the widget. Youtube doesnt always play sound. sometimes i have to open opera first, then go into the youtube afterwards. only problems ive seen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development