View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Big,
I apologize if you are the wrong person, but I know you were on the beta team for maxsense so I'll address this to you. Hopefully you can pass it on to Maxy, etc. Regarding the landscape issue, is it possible to have the regular sense landscape screen. I'm just asking because the ability to have a clock displayed is more important to me than having quicklinks. There's probably more under the surface than I realize with the widgets, etc. but just a thought!

TIA,
ST
That sounds feasible... this i on top of my list to try and help Max resolve... look for updates in the very near future.

This post has been thanked 1 times.