View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:03 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Big,
I apologize if you are the wrong person, but I know you were on the beta team for maxsense so I'll address this to you. Hopefully you can pass it on to Maxy, etc. Regarding the landscape issue, is it possible to have the regular sense landscape screen. I'm just asking because the ability to have a clock displayed is more important to me than having quicklinks. There's probably more under the surface than I realize with the widgets, etc. but just a thought!

TIA,
ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
it does not have landscape on the home panels... that is because we are unsure what to do there... we have to take 3 portrait home panels to 1 landscape panel.... and everyones widgets will be in different locations... so we are still trying to come up with ideas to make this happen....

Landscape does work on all tabs and throughout the rest of the device.