PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Roms: v3.1 | 2/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
This WP7 version is AMAZING!

THANKS!

The only issue I have is that the caps lock and symbol lock keys don't work
Hey thanks! It only gets better from here
have you tried one of the keyboard cabs on the first post?

edit: I Re-Added the Sprint kmap to the carrier cab. not sure how it left, but it's back

Last edited by negamann; 02-09-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

MRTRIPOD is just getting started
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Roms: v3.1 | 2/03/20

Somehow missed it, downloading now.

THANKS and can't wait for any other improvements!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

That corrected my issue..thanks again.

One other question....when I call somebody, the picture doesn't appear, just the stock bandw default photo does, but when they call me I see the image I have associated with them.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:

One other question....when I call somebody, the picture doesn't appear, just the stock bandw default photo does, but when they call me I see the image I have associated with them.
good you got that taken care of

Sense usually takes care of contact photos. Since it isn't present, we lose that function. Luckily you still get incoming pictures, but adding new wouldn't be possible, yet. I'm sure there's an alternative out there, I will just have to find it.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:

I found a solution. install this: Icontact 0.95

I used to use this back in the day

go to Start Menu\Tools\Sim Manager

go to Menu > Select All then Menu > Save to Contacts. Overwrite existing.

It's themable and will be added into the next release for both roms

Alternatively you can try this reg:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Phone]
"SendCallID"=dword:00000001

Last edited by negamann; 02-10-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

You are amazing!

Thanks!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glad it helped. Here is the newest test WP7 Rom:

Kitchen Rom - WP7 - 3.2_rc1

Added custom iContact (Avian Edition) themed somewhat to WP7. Config is in Start Menu > Tools > iContact Config
Incoming/Outgoing caller id photos work
Small phone canvas improvement
Updated Xtrakt to X2 version
Added game Experiment13
Re-Added Visual XDA_UC v2 (Start menu issue no longer a problem)
Tellme Audio works without having to update. Updater located in Start Menu > Tools > Tellme > Update

Last edited by negamann; 02-12-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

downloading now!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

Love the design of these Win 7 roms; BUT had only my second SOD this morning since I first start re-flashing my TP2; hopefully it was just my time, time will tell.

Last edited by gjbnh; 02-13-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Love the design of these Win 7 roms; BUT had only my second SOD this morning since I first start re-flashing my TP2; hopefully it was just my time, time will tell.
hmmm. did you overclock? Install any drivers via cab(battery and whatnot)?

Try this next time you think your phone freezes during sleep. hold the end key and see if the backlight pops on.

I have mine oc'ed at 768MHz constant and it hasn't froze once the last couple weeks. been on 3.2_rc1 for two days now. Might be the fact I'm using VZW OEMDrivers. yes, time will tell.

To confirm, Let me know if anybody else has any similar issues. If it is a problem, I would like to fix it

Last edited by negamann; 02-13-2011 at 12:56 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development