PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.1 | 2/03/2011

O i didnt even notice you had a wp7 3.2 rc2 yet hahaha reflashing now
Old 02-16-2011, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MRTRIPOD is just getting started

LOVE IT..works great.

One question, is there any way to prevent home numbers from showing up as numbers you can text to?

Or when you type the contacts name, is there a way to have the phone show which is the home and which is the cell?
Old 02-17-2011, 02:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

a tear just fell....i mean i can finally say I have a PPC phone ...thank YOU...tear...sniff its just been so long lmao
Old 02-17-2011, 04:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor

I had some spare time tonight (rare) so tried out your kitchen for the hell of it (Sense 2021 - 3.2_rc1 - All CDMA Carriers), selecting the verizon project file.

First thought was where in the heck are the facebook and twitter tabs.
Once I got past that I went to the music tab, waited for it to load, then when it was ready, I tried moving the slider to the weather tab. The screen vibrated when tapped, but did nothing else. Waited 3 minutes, no change. Hit the hardware Start button, back button, end button, no change. pulled the battery and rebooted. This time went directly the weather tab, clicked settings and noticed Enable my location is missing, so weather tab won't work. Opened IE, page cannot be displayed, so opened connections and tried to add a connection. Screen froze, couldn't turn off backlight, pulled battery, rebooted...
Went to start menu. Attempted to scroll...start menu graphics got all garbled. Closed start menu, opened agian, still garbled. Rebooted, repeated, garbled again. Impossible to see/select anything through the mess. Using the quick links in sense, was able to add file explorer. Launched file explorer, navigated to a cab file. Double clicked...nothing. Double clicked again. Nothing. File explorer WILL NOT install cabs.

So, graphically looks nice, but that release needs lots of work. Good luck. Hope this feedback helps.

-vzg

Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in his shoes...
Then when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by verizonguy View Post
I had some spare time tonight (rare) so tried out your kitchen for the hell of it (Sense 2021 - 3.2_rc1 - All CDMA Carriers), selecting the verizon project file.

Once I got past that I went to the music tab, waited for it to load, then when it was ready, I tried moving the slider to the weather tab. The screen vibrated when tapped, but did nothing else. Waited 3 minutes, no change. Hit the hardware Start button, back button, end button, no change. pulled the battery and rebooted. This time went directly the weather tab, clicked settings and noticed Enable my location is missing, so weather tab won't work. Opened IE, page cannot be displayed, so opened connections and tried to add a connection. Screen froze, couldn't turn off backlight, pulled battery, rebooted...
Went to start menu. Attempted to scroll...start menu graphics got all garbled. Closed start menu, opened agian, still garbled. Rebooted, repeated, garbled again. Impossible to see/select anything through the mess. Using the quick links in sense, was able to add file explorer. Launched file explorer, navigated to a cab file. Double clicked...nothing. Double clicked again. Nothing. File explorer WILL NOT install cabs.

So, graphically looks nice, but that release needs lots of work. Good luck. Hope this feedback helps.

-vzg
Since your a regular, you probably did a task29 before flashing?? And you downloaded a another copy in case the initial download was corrupt, right?

There is a lot about this rom that could be better it's true, but the majority of it is the Win7 interface which is a third party interface that the dev has not updated since Dec 2010 because he has had no time to work on it. Nega just place it into his rom, so if there are problems overall it is not his doing or lack thereof.

My experience of the rom is it is overall SMOKING. Host 1.5 ( the Win7) interface needs some work to be sure. Editing the tabs is one of the biggies.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Lildegregs22 is just getting started

This new release is just flawless I love it! If I find any problems which I haven't yet I will be sure to let you know but for now great job on the wp7!
Old 02-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
LOVE IT..works great.

One question, is there any way to prevent home numbers from showing up as numbers you can text to?

Or when you type the contacts name, is there a way to have the phone show which is the home and which is the cell?
The easiest way I've found is to just create a new text. type the name rather than the number, and it gives you options.

Quote:

-vzg
I apologize for the issues. I can't believe that much has gone wrong since I worked on it last(2 weeks ago) I've been stuck on the WP7 builds due to the fact it literally has 1000 unique downloads just this month and sense like 100 so far. I will certainly get sense back and working, with those 2 tabs you mentioned.

Last edited by negamann; 02-17-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
There is a lot about this rom that could be better it's true, but the majority of it is the Win7 interface which is a third party interface that the dev has not updated since Dec 2010 because he has had no time to work on it. Nega just place it into his rom, so if there are problems overall it is not his doing or lack thereof.
1) I wasn't attacking Nega in anyway so relax sir. I was just passing along some observations from a brief test.
2) If you read my note again, you'll see I'm not referring to a wp7 build but rather a test sense build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
I apologize for the issues. I can't believe that much has gone wrong since I worked on it last(2 weeks ago)
Don't apologize for anything. It was a test build and kitchen builders don't owe anyone anything. People have too many entitlement issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
I will certainly get sense back and working, with those 2 tabs you mentioned.
From what I understand people have been having trouble with the 2021 from the Oboe rom with those tabs.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I tried the WP7 project file as well to see if it had the garbled start menu. It did, so I replaced the 23152 sys with my sys and it fixed the issue. If you want it, it's here:

23152.7z
Old 02-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
I tried the WP7 project file as well to see if it had the garbled start menu. It did, so I replaced the 23152 sys with my sys and it fixed the issue. If you want it, it's here:

23152.7z
Oh I take it you've been using the kitchen itself. the latest version yet to be released (v3.2 - version matches roms always) has all those issues taken care of. I just wanted to get a few more apps before release. I've been caught up with a pretty bad flu that left me bed-ridden for the past few days, but I will get kitchen 3.2 up this weekend hopefully ALOT of changes since kitchen 3.0

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development