PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 03:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

coolguy001 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

installed WP7 one on a sprint TP2. So far so good. is there a way to adjust the background to white or blue instead of black?
Old 01-15-2011, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | EVK 12.6.3 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy001 View Post
installed WP7 one on a sprint TP2. So far so good. is there a way to adjust the background to white or blue instead of black?
hold down on a tab until it brings up an edit menu option

Host 1.5 includes a bunch of help files too btw I kept em in

Last edited by negamann; 01-15-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

coolguy001 is just getting started

installed garmin mobile xt and fieldrunner. Garmin runs fine, but fieldrunner can not start it.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy001 View Post
installed garmin mobile xt and fieldrunner. Garmin runs fine, but fieldrunner can not start it.
That I have no clue as to why it doesn't run :/
Any errors get thrown?

Last edited by negamann; 01-15-2011 at 06:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Here we go:

Sprint_Provisioning_v4

Verizon_Provisioning_v4

Verizon works great. got .provxml to apply during install. that was the issue.

Edit: Newer cabs in fist post

Last edited by negamann; 01-15-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work

I can't download either rom, i just get a blank page, no download???
Old 01-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
I can't download either rom, i just get a blank page, no download???
It should load a save option when you click the link. try a different browser? Mine works fine using firefox

Or try going here
Old 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
It should load a save option when you click the link. try a different browser? Mine works fine using firefox

Or try going here

Good call on the browser thanks and thanked
Old 01-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tp2
Carrier: boost

wiseman43830 is just getting started

Nega bot roms looked great and ran smooth for me on sprint tp2, unfortunatley i can not run them for my phone i currently have it on boost mobile and i was unable to update profile for data and could not fix the mms sectiong due to an incorrect setting, after reading all the posts here im determined to try and get them to work, going to reflash them and see what i can do. As for not getting the mms to work there is a setting for it that didnt exist in the settings maybe due to a provisioning error.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseman43830 View Post
Nega bot roms looked great and ran smooth for me on sprint tp2, unfortunatley i can not run them for my phone i currently have it on boost mobile and i was unable to update profile for data and could not fix the mms sectiong due to an incorrect setting, after reading all the posts here im determined to try and get them to work, going to reflash them and see what i can do. As for not getting the mms to work there is a setting for it that didnt exist in the settings maybe due to a provisioning error.
Send me some links to correct mms and data info and I will make a boost provisioning package

And thank you for taking the time to get it working

I'm sure you've seen this link but I'll post it anyway: Boost on Sprint TP2

Last edited by negamann; 01-16-2011 at 03:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development