View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:45 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Roms: v3.1 | 2/03/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Love the design of these Win 7 roms; BUT had only my second SOD this morning since I first start re-flashing my TP2; hopefully it was just my time, time will tell.
hmmm. did you overclock? Install any drivers via cab(battery and whatnot)?

Try this next time you think your phone freezes during sleep. hold the end key and see if the backlight pops on.

I have mine oc'ed at 768MHz constant and it hasn't froze once the last couple weeks. been on 3.2_rc1 for two days now. Might be the fact I'm using VZW OEMDrivers. yes, time will tell.

To confirm, Let me know if anybody else has any similar issues. If it is a problem, I would like to fix it

Last edited by negamann; 02-13-2011 at 12:56 PM.