PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 09:16 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/26/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

just flashed the newest update and 1st thing i notice...is the screen shows (as whole window/screen) sim card missing and sumthing bout still being able to make emergency calls. below the txt shows a dial pad w/ #s and a enter, clear and cancel button. i hit cancel and it took me to the sense home screen

i have no sim cuz of android booting and i also reflashed this rom and back to stock to make sure its the rom an not me
Old 05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
just flashed the newest update and 1st thing i notice...is the screen shows (as whole window/screen) sim card missing and sumthing bout still being able to make emergency calls. below the txt shows a dial pad w/ #s and a enter, clear and cancel button. i hit cancel and it took me to the sense home screen

i have no sim cuz of android booting and i also reflashed this rom and back to stock to make sure its the rom an not me
Not sure why you're seeing that. Mine boots up fine and displays the home screen and the Change Mode screen after flashing..
Old 05-31-2010, 10:14 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Not sure why you're seeing that. Mine boots up fine and displays the home screen and the Change Mode screen after flashing..
me either. what i did 1st was flash the rom from your last rom..thats when i 1st noticed it. then i flashed stock, hr, then flashed yours, then hr. w/ still the same results. i will check if it happens after each reboot and report back.

also noticed a couple other things...the sound & display/notification sounds (directly from settings tab) dont sync up w/ the settings/sounds & notifications settings. i 1st set up my notifications up threw the settings tab from sense. then i just went 2 check it directing from the settings menu and they did not take. so then i set it up agian threw the setting menu, then went back 2 the settings tab to see if that took but it didnt (all notifications are reverted to twitter sound) but my notifications are correct (after setting it up threw the settings menu) so that seems broked from the setting tab on sense.

also...in settings/personal/phone settings there is not option for the cdma settings section (prepend, etc). there is 4 gsm but its all greyed out. but network set 2 cdma only (since i dont have the sim card in) another thing in the phone settings is the advanced section (w/ reject call w/ txt, or add phone # after call, etc.) is smushed 2 fit only half of screen (very small) expecially compared 2 the rest.

thats all i noticed 4 now, let me know if you need me explain more or if you need a ss. also let me know if this is not what you see and its just me, if it is then i dunno has me
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
edit: ok i powered off then on and i do NOT see that sim card is missing w/ dial pad screen. must of been just after initial flash, not a prob
Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 by HTC

eXplicit is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to eXplicit

Quote:
edit: ok i powered off then on and i do NOT see that sim card is missing w/ dial pad screen. must of been just after initial flash, not a prob
I always saw this, and it's common for 6.5. All you have to do is hit "Cancel" and it goes away.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

man, who put up the "Don't feed the flash bears" sign !!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pheonixav is a n00b

I am having an issue with this ROM where the dialer stops working. The only way I can bring it back is by rebooting the phone and after a while it stops working again. Any ideas?
Old 06-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Tribis is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixav View Post
I am having an issue with this ROM where the dialer stops working. The only way I can bring it back is by rebooting the phone and after a while it stops working again. Any ideas?
Same here, utterly frustrating.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Parasurfer1979 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Skype™ to Parasurfer1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixav View Post
I got the same thing this morning. The dialer wasnt center and at the bottom. It was mid way up the screen and half the dialpad was off the right side of the screen.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

austrian1986 is a n00b

Thank Chris, love the rom! Best one I've used so far.

I'd like to point out one small issue I've had. It's only a minor inconvenience but it's kind of strange. When transferring my phone contacts from my previous rom (stock sprint 6.1) with sprite backup, it seems like the format for phone numbers has changed. Incoming calls or texts will not match numbers with the correct name in my contact list. Instead of seeing "Tyler" I see "3091234567" despite the numbers being identical. The only difference in the previous format is the presence of parenthesis and hyphens, which seems to be enough to prevent it from recognizing the number as a saved contact.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development